Diagonally

Long Chapter

Hadrian potter turns eleven and a letter appears before him and his family. he was told about what happened when he was a baby by his father's cousins. currently living in South Africa. in the rainforest. magic is not limited to just one type. 

"hades" his brother calls. he knows it is not by blood but loves him like a brother anyway.

"its time to go"

Hades' tears start to fall. He will miss being able to play around with his family.

Hades Pov:

I got my Hogwarts letter from England. I want to go but at the same time, I want to stay. 

I want to make some more allies and friends to build a case against Dumbledore. He attack my parents and Godparent when I was a baby.

I looked over my list and decide to go to the wizarding bank Gringotts. I got the key my cousins gave to me and went over to a teller.

"Name"

"Hadrian leeway Potter"

"Key"

"here"

I hand over the key and he looks over it and hands it back.

"follow me" he responds

I follow him to an office and sit in the chair that is offered.

The Head goblin of my account is at the main desk in front of me.

I met him with my cousins a few years back when I decide to check my Papa's homeland.

Ragnarock clears his throat then speaks

"Are you aware there are withdrawals being made?"

I give him a confused look and respond gravely "no I have made no withdrawals, I set an account up in Africa where My family and guardians are residing currently. but no money has been taken or added since my parents' disappearance. whether they died or not we were never certain.

I have a feeling I know who it is?"

"who," he asks intrigued by my forwardness.

"Albus Dumbledore, He might have had access illegally to my parent's accounts, Not sure how but I figure I am certain"

 furry shows on his face, when I mention Dumbledore.

you see he is in a bit of a bind. he was found stealing artifacts and money from several of his student's acounts.

some of the students were my own parents and those who have "dark marks" supposedly. I do not really believe in the dark mark. I think it is only a tattoo. 

"well, I will check into the records and will tell you what I find. I will Paige you when I do. in the meantime I suggest you shop for school supplies and any clothing that you need."

I replied in a respectful tone "Thank you for your work. I will take your suggestion and will be at the leaky cauldron when I am done"

I bowed a bit before I leave then turn on my heel for the entrance of the bank.

I head for my books first and pick up some extra for entertainment. I am known as Nerd and bookworm in Africa by my Older brother figure Alex.

I love the Dark Arts and Runes because of the intricacy.

Then I head for the potions and school materials such as writing material and parchment.

A trunk is already in my possession from my travel so far.

So I head for a wand in Nocturnally because it will not be biased.

I already know wandless and Nonverbal magic because I connect well with my core. in Africa, you really do not need a wand. but need to know martial arts and self-defense, because of all the dangers you can face in the rainforest.

I enter a relatively small shop and instantly smell chalk and potion materials. I think that is a good sign.

"Hello," an older woman says.

"are you looking for a wand"

"yes" I reply nicely with a small smile.

"do you want a custom?" she asked amused with a twinkle in her eyes.

"yes" I reply again.

"goody," she says full-on happy.

she leads me to the back of the shop where several light, and dark materials are laid.

"hover your hand above the materials and your core with respond with it."

I hover my hand slightly above the materials laid. my hand stops upon two different materials.

"well this is delightful" she smirks, "the core wood of your wand is Oak, which is durable and strong in defense, and sycamore maple which is sweet and loyal to its user, wands sometimes can refect one's self"

she then laid out some hair and substances.

I then took my hand and hovered it stoped at a plant flower? I have no clue what it is.

"This is a first," she says exasperated "this is a magical rainbow iris, meaning of wisdom and valor, trust. one of many meanings and tales. this is one of the rarest plants"

I felt one more reaching out to me. I felt my hand over and stop.

I see a slightly see-through scale. 

Does she look intimidated by me? I have no clue whatsoever what it is?

"This is a merfolk scale, hard to get and very unique, a queen's scale"

I pale a bit then my color returns after a moment.

"how much to make it?, do not worry about the price, I can pay?"

"250 gallons" 

I think then nod "fair" then I hand over the gallons.

"It should be done in an hour"

"I will come back then"

she nods.

I move toward the door and out the window, I see a marvelous snake in a shop. I run out and enter the shop.

"how much I ask pointing to the snake"

"take it" he exclaims.

I talk to the snake and it climbs shoulder and curls around my neck.

I am good with animals.

Then I head toward Madam Malkens the clothing shop. I enter and spot a boy around my age.

"Hogwarts," the lady says.

I nod and she asks me to stand on the stand next to the other blond/white-haired boy.

while I am waiting the boy starts to talk to me. maybe he is bored.

"Hello, What is your name?" "mine is Draconis Malfoy, but you can call me Draco"

"my name is Hadrian Leeway Potter, but you can call me Hades"

he nods. then asks "are you going to Hogwarts too?"

"yes," I say.

"Are you from England?" he asks curiously.

"No, I was born here, but Lived in South Africa"

"cool," he says.

he gets finished measuring and starts to leave.

"will I see you on the Hogwarts express"

"count on it," I say mysteriously.

I check the time and pick up my wand then drop my stuff in my room in the leaky cauldron.

I go back to the bank and talk to my account manager and then head back to sleep in my room.