Charlie Weasley

Charlie Weasley

age: 16

fourth/fifth year - same as Hadrian

Creature inheritance: ??? not known yet

Crush/mate: Hadrian Leeway potter

abilities: flight, creature speak, ????

Hadrian Leeway Potter

age: 15

Fourth/fifth year

Creature Inheritance: Midnight Moon Neko/Demon Banshee

Crush/Mate: Charlie Weasley

abilities: Shadow walking/control of shadows/darkness, use the power of the moon to heal, use a voice like a siren/a banshee to alert others of danger, change peoples mood

Midnight Moon Neko- rare Creatures, almost extinct, mostly dominant creatures but it is super rare to have submissive male Nekos as they are often used as competition. used to determine the best mate. most Dangerous when upset. when startled can use the shadows to choke their opponent. during the Full moon, their powers decrease making them vulnerable to dominates often the mating time or heat. Submissives carry the children. Nekos have the allure of a veela and the danger of a vampire. Nekos need grooming to keep them happy. otherwise, you might be lured to your death intentionally or unintentionally trying to appease them.

Demon Banshee- Alerts others of death. Seer of death. often depicted as a ghost. more of ability passed on by bloodlines. Uncommon.

Continuing on...

Third pov:

Charlie wakes up suddenly when he feels his mate come into his inheritance. He wants to go and get his mate and comfort him. But he is not allowed to. His mate is super vulnerable at this current time. Since he is very much awake he decides to take a stroll. Stretching his back. Two large majestic wings sprout out of his back. Flapping them he springs into a run and drifts off the ground his wings carrying him above the trees. He touches down and scrapes his hand across the water making his reflection waver.

twirling his wings he heads into the deep forest to hunt. Students with inheritances were given permission from the headmistress to use the forest if needed. so Charlie took advantage and flew into the forest.

After a few hours the sun rises Charlie heads to his dorm room and changes into his robes. Heading to the great hall excited to talk to Hadrian. He spots Hadrian in his Usual seat across from his twin brothers and Draco who is snuggled up to them.

Hadrian Pov:

I wake up after receiving my creature inheritance. I am really really sore. I think twisting my tail around my legs. feeling something on my head twitching I head towards the nearest mirror in the bathroom."oh my ..." 

touching my head I feel... Cat ears? This is really weird. I am part cat? but I also have wings? I gently massage my ears and suddenly I hear myself Purrr. It feels really good. but I should stop and get dressed. I wonder what everyone else would say? my brain rambles on making me annoyed"You are so adorable" Nevile states behind me. 

Redness creeps on my face making him giggle. Nevile offers to escort me to the Great hall. I agree and thank him glad I am not going by myself. Submissives like me are not supposed to go alone even if we are marked. Though it makes it more dangerous if you are not.Anyway...

I sit down in my Usual seat and talk with Draco and Nevile. The scent of strawberries and Lemon fill my nose driving me wild. I squirm in my seat nervously. My dominant stops in front of me.Charlie? Well, I could roll with this. I guess. I hop out of my seat and he takes my hand and kisses it."Hello my mate," he states purring slightly making me bashful and giddy.

he pulls me into him hugging me. I gladly wrap my arms around him feeling the bond starting to form. He picks me up and places me in his lap and sits down next to Susan and Hannah. Draco and Fred, George looked at me with smirks as if saying "I told you so".I blush because they are looking at me and everyone starts chuckling. Charlie slowly nudges me to eat and I oblige.

I get some Juice on my chin. Charlie licks it savoring the taste. my face lights up like a fire truck. I became a muttering mess throughout the day when people mentioned Charlie or the word mate. The day slowly came to end.

Those with mates got signed a room in the castle. We enter to find pale yellow furniture and maroon walls. There was a king-sized bed in the middle of the room with fitted and clean sheets and blankets. Extra pillows and blankets were placed in a cabinet in the bathroom. As we got into the room Charlie pushes me on the bed and scents me. Suddenly he stops and stares into my eyes. I whine a bit wondering if anything is wrong.

"Nothings wrong Darling" he speaks in a Hush tone calming me down. He touches my tail making me shiver in delight at the rush. he twirls his hand over my stomach raising my shirt kissing my bare skin. Then places a chaste kiss on my lips making me moan. Then I curl up to him hugging him. Slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Charlie Pov:

I enter the room with hades behind me. He admires the room with his eyes lighting up with curiosity. Not being able to wait any longer I push him to the bed admiring his features. Scenting him so no one can lay claim to him but me. I stop and look at him in his beautiful eyes. brought out of any thoughts by a cute whine of worry. 

Assuring him I make loving gestures. taking his lips on my own with him making small little moans of pleasure. curling up to me he falls asleep. while I play with his kitty ears. They twitch every few minutes making me amused. I wrap my arms around him and close my eyes falling into nothingness.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment your favorite animal.

Mine is a chicken

This has been another chapter of Hadrian the Hufflepuff

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

you are welcome to read any of my other stories

who gets Percy Jackson's love -completed

jasper's little brother- completed(twilight Fanfic)

Naruto(new love story)- currently 2 chapters

You are welcome to recommend any story ideas.

peace out,

angelroom01