Winter ball

The air was becoming cold and you could tell there was excitement in the air. Hushed whispers railed against the halls. "did you hear victor Krum is taking Hermione Granger to the Yule Ball?" 

Did you hear that Cho and Cedric broke up? Can you believe it?

gossip stormed the castle at a furious rate making the calmest professors irritated.

"miss Bones Detention" calls the irritated charms professor.

"Mr. zambni minus five points" states the potions professor.

all month long.

all day long.

"ahhhhhhmmm" states a blank masked Hades

"do you want to go to the ball with me?" asks a Nervous Cedric.

"I am sorry Cedric but I am going with Charlie to the Ball he asked me a month ago." he stated sympathetically. "but I am sure if you asked Hanna she would go with you"

Cedric's face lit up "Thanks Hadrian"

He walked away with a new plan.

Charlie slips behind Hadrian and hugs him from behind.

"so how was your day so far?" Charlie asks interested.

"Irritating people have been asking me to the ball even if you have already. honestly, there are plenty of people other than me to ask to the ball. why is it that even if they know I am taken they still ask" pouting when Charlie pinches his butt?

"It's because they are grateful to you not only that you are quite the catch," he says sinfully. Charlie kisses his neck nibbling it to try to get a reaction. satisficed when he gets a 'squeak' in response.

"Charlie we need to get to class." states a heavy breathing hades

"hmmm Fine" he responded.

Hadrian sits down in his runes class thinking about what he was going to wear to the ball.

"The ball is in three days what should I wear" one student whispers to her friend.

"not sure something navy blue, I'd say" the friend responded.

"Students since the ball is in three days you are allowed to go to Diagon Alley or place a mail-order keep in mind that you need something quick delivery or able to wear." the runes teacher states pointily.

shopping in Diagon Alley Hadrian finds a Suit that matches his eyes. while Charlies compliments his.

Time skip...

On the day of the Yule Ball, everyone was excited.

None more so than Charlie Weasley.

He has got a date with his boyfriend the most beautiful of them all.

so walking down to the front of the Hufflepuff dorms he became a bit nervous.

He fiddled with his tie till He glanced at who exited the dorms.

His jaw dropped at how good Hadrian looked.

 while Charlie was dressed in this

Needless to say the others drooled at both Charlie and Hadrian

Not that they stood a chance.

Charlie would win Hadrian every time.

The dance the night away chatting and kissing.

When it stroke midnight they parted and went to there dorms.

they both slept great that night.

with a smile on their face.