Welcome to Hogwarts

Hades, Draco, and Blaise enter at boat together. Once everyone got settled into the boats. They began to move forward.

You could see the castle in the distance. Many ooh and awed at the castle except for a few people. Hades saw better-looking places than Hogwarts. But none of the magic compares to this. The founders.

They all stepped out of the boats and at the castle gates and the giant known as Hagrid knocks.

"McGonagall here them students"

"Thank you, Hagrid, you may go"

"Welcome new students to Hogwarts, while we are waiting I suggest you smarten up."

She speaks in a loud and clear voice saying no funny business.

"We have four houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin"

She said Slytherin with a slight distaste and agitated expression. While Griffiondor with a cheerful and kind tone.

Which makes me think there's a divide between the houses. That is not good.

We entered the hall after she ushered us in. We stood in alphabetical order to keep away confusion.

the first one went to Gryffindor

then Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw

then two more Griffiondors

then Draco goes up and gets sorted into...

"Slytherin"

"Harry Potter" Mcgongall calls out.

everyone starts to whisper.

as soon as he sat down he heard a whisper in his voice.

Well hello, Heir potter. I am the sorting hat.

you show many traits of the four houses. however, your strongest trait is loyalty and kindness. which could lead you toward the path of Honor.

"I agree," he thought.

Ok, then the hat told the boy.

"Hufflepuff" the house are shocked to silence all except Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

He initially sat down next to the boy named Nevile Longbottom. He was a bit chubby with a kind smile and cheerful shy hello.

They all ate food and were lead to a humble-looking portrait.

That opened with a question that tested your character. or the password.

"There is a fire you can only save one person, child, father, mother who would you save"

the Head of the house thought sadly and answered "the child because its life is still so young and the father and mother would have been devasted otherwise."

The door swung open and they all trudged into the common room and admired the area.

The room was filled with the soft glow of golden light with plants flagging all sides of the room.

Books lined the wooden shelves that were sat near the fireplace.

three people were in each room and were shared by both genders. because they trust nothing wrong will happen.

Hades shared a room with Nevile and Hanna Anabott.

Hanna was on the opposite side of the room. while Nevile and Hades shared the other side. each has a queen-size bed and a dresser for their clothes, three desks aligned the wall near the window. with a bathroom with two shower stalls and a tub. a sink and a towel rack. The toilets were in a separate room connected to the tower.

Hades opened his trunk and gently sat on his bed and folded his clothes and placed them into the dresser.

Hanna, Hades, and Nevile chatted for a while before pilling themselves onto their bed and falling asleep.

The next morning Hades got dressed and waited for Nevile and Hanna before heading down to the Great Hall and eating breakfast.

The breakfast was traditional with eggs, Bacon, Sausage, toast, fruit, and jams.

since hades was a vegetarian he piled bread and orange and apple slices on his plate and dug in.

everyone was not surprised when they heard he loved animals and did not enjoy eating his friends.

when they heard this they all chuckled a little.

Hades made a cute pout with his cheeks puffing up.

a lot of people blushed when they have seen him do that.

mainly George and Fred's brother charlie. (in this story he is the same age as Harry)

when hades saw people blushing he just tilted his head and stared questioningly around the hall.

The Ravenclaws and Slytherins sweatdropped at his antics.

while Hanna and Nevile at scolding him, knowing he has no clue what he is doing.