Erza x Lucy ☁️

It was a normal day in the guild full of chaos per usual. Lucy and Levy were walking to the library while talking about the new novel Lucy was writing when the blonde tripped. Now normally this would be no problem because Lucy can get clumsy sometimes, but she had just tripped and landed face first into Erza's cake. Her actions caused the whole guild to grow quiet.

Lucy shakily got up and started to stutter out an apology, "I-I-I'm so s-sorry E-Erza! I-I-It was an a-accident!"

Lucy closed her eyes as she waited for something to happen but nothing did. She peeked open one eye to see Erza looking at her face with worry. 'What's she so worried about?' Lucy thought as she opened both eyes.

The two stared at each other for a moment before Lucy felt Erza drag her upstairs. As soon as they stopped Lucy squeezed her eyes shut waiting for Erza to hit her.

"Lucy, look at me," Erza commanded as she used her thumb and forefinger to lift up the blonde's head.

As soon as Ezra saw Lucy's tears brown eyes she felt a pang if sadness and guilt.

"Did you think I was going to hit you?" Erza questioned Lucy.

The blonde slowly hooded making the redhead embrace her in a hug. Lucy stiffened at first and then relaxed, hugging the gurl back. They stayed in that position until Erza hesitantly pulled away to speak.

"I would never hit you," the redhead said placing her hands on Lucy's hips making the latter blush.

"Do you want to know why I wouldn't hit you, Lucy?" Erza asked as she rubbed tiny circles on the blondes hips.

"Why?" Lucy whispered not trusting her voice to be any louder.

"Because I love you," Erza answered before softly planting her lips on Lucy's.

Lucy's eyes were wide in surprise before she melted into the kiss and began to move her lips along with the redhead's.

They pulled apart after a few minutes panting and looked into each other's eyes.

"I-I love you too," Lucy said looking off to the side with a blush.

'Cute' Erza thought as she looked at the shorter girl.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Erza asked letting the words slip out her mouth before she realized what she said.

"Yes," Lucy said.

"It's fine if you don't want to- wait, did you say yes?" Erza questioned not believing what she heard.

"Yes I said yes" Lucy said smiling as Erza picked her up and spun her around while the two giggled.

"Let's go on a date!" Erza said excitedly.

"Right now?" Lucy asked amused.

"Right now!" Erza yelled as she dragged the blonde downstairs and out the guild towards her favorite bakery where they would have their date.

With the Guild

Everyone went silent after Erza had dragged Lucy upstairs.

"How much you wanna bet that they are upstairs having a manly kiss?" Elf man asked Gray who was sitting beside him.

"No way are they kissing!" Gray said as the rest of the guild began to listen in on their conversation.

"Well then let's bet if you're man enough," Elfman said smirking.

"Oh I'm man enough," Gray said as he slammed money on the table.

Eventually everyone else in the guild had placed their bets. Just then Lucy and Erza ran down the stairs and left the guild, surprising everyone.

~The next day~

When Lucy and Erza came to the guild the next morning, Mira waved them over to the bar.

"Hey girls! What happened yesterday in the infirmary?" Mira questioned with an innocent face while inside the she devil was plotting. She already knew they had kissed because her ship senses were tingling.

"Oh, I kissed Lucy and asked her on a date," Erza said.

As she said that half the guild strayed crying because of all there lost money. Erza and Lucy were confused but Mira continued to smile and said it was nothing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛