Alphonse Elric x Nonbinary!reader ☁️

New Family Member

You and Alphonse live together in Resembool. You had heard of his cat problem from Edward but he himself had never told you about it.

You had just finished making dinner when Alphonse came home. You told him to get washed up and come eat.

During dinner you heard a noise. You ignored it the first time thinking it was just your imagination until you heard it again. You looked around trying to see where the sound was coming from.

"Um... Y/N are you okay?" Alphonse asked looking at you like you were crazy.

"I could've sworn I heard something... . See! There it is again!" you exclaimed.

Al began to sweat, getting nervous about you finding out.

You looked at him realizing he knew what the noise was.

"What's wrong, Alphonse? You're sweating. You seem nervous," you said cocking an eyebrow.

You continued to stare at him knowing he would give in soon. 3, 2,-. Your mental counting was stopped by Al's confession.

"Alright! Alright! I found a cat on the sidewalk. But I couldn't just leave it! Look at how cute she is!" Al said showing you the kitten.

You had to admit she was pretty cute. You groaned knowing you can't say no to your boyfriend's cute face.

"Fineeee," you said as Al celebrated the new family member.

The two of you decided to name her Mimi. 😽
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛