Kageyama x Fem!reader pt. 1 ☁️

We all know about Kageyama's milk obsession🙄. This story starts when you first met at the grocery store and fought over milk. Fought is an exaggeration, more like talked peacefully.
But y'allllllllll look at him in Bakugo's hero costume👀.
Y/N- your name
B/N- brother's name
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One day you and your little brother (who's around 4-5) went to the grocery store. You let him wander around seeing as the store was relatively small and he was a good kid who didn't get himself into trouble.

Eventually, you had bought everything on your list and decided to treat your brother with hours favorite drink: milk. Your brother was very picky about his milk and would only drink it from milk boxes that had animals surrounded by clouds.

 Your brother was very picky about his milk and would only drink it from milk boxes that had animals surrounded by clouds

Luckily there was one box left. (They only sold them as individuals.) Just as you reached from the box, so did someone else. When you looked up you were met dark blue eyes and a pale face being framed by black hair. It seemed as of hours had gone by as the two of you stared at each other, but in reality it was only a few seconds. You snapped out of your trance when he began to apologize to you.

???: I'm sorry but I really need this milk. I always drink a carton before a game.

It was only then did you realize that he was wearing an extremely familiar volleyball jersey.

Y/N: No, it's fine. I was only getting it for my little brother. I'm sure he won't mind. We have more at home.

After explaining to him, you handed hill the carton. Just then your little brother walked into the aisle and came up to you.

B/N: Nee-san, have you got the milk yet?

'Oh no' you thought. You had to break it to him really easily or else what happened last time might happen again. The thought of what happened the last time he didn't get his milk made you shudder in fear. You knelt down to his height and began to explain to him.

Y/N: I'm sorry buddy but this man needs the milk more. He has a very important game coming up.

You brother nodded and up to Kageyama and said "good luck" with glossy eyes, still a bit sad about not getting his milk but if someone else needed it he was willing to accept it.

This is when Kageyama began to feel bad. He couldn't keep the kid from having his milk just because it calmed his nerves before a game.

"Here kid," Kageyama said as he handed your little brother the milk carton. Your brother's face lit up as he began to thank Kageyama and went to wait at the checkout like you told him to earlier.

You stood up and began to talk to him again.

Y/N: Are you sure about that?

???: Yeah. I'll be alright.

The two of you talked more as you headed towards the checkout, introducing yourselves.The two of you continued to talk up until you and your brother were leaving.

Y/N: I hope to see you again one day.

Tobio: Me too.

It was silent for a while as you two stared at each other until your brother spoke up.

B/N: Good luck at your game, Kageyama-kun!

Tobio: Thanks kid.

The two of them smiled at each other before the three of you split paths.

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛