Izuku Midoriya x Ochaco Uraraka ☁️

Carnival

Some brotherly Bakudeku. Big bro Katsuki. 😌 Also pic doesn't belong to me. Creds to artist.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deku had finally worked up the nerve to ask Uraraka out. She obviously said yes because she was head over heels for the green haired boy. The two of them arranged for the date to be on a Friday night at a carnival that had just come into town.

Sometime around 8 Deku went to pick Uraraka up from her room. When she opened the door it felt as if time had stopped. Standing there in front of him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"H-hello Ochako," Izuku said averting hours eyes and looking at the ground.

"Hi Deku," Uraraka responded, giggling at the boy's cuteness.

"Shall w-we get going?" he asked, holding his hand out for her.

Ochako nodded and took his hand. The two walked through the common room before leaving the school for their date. Seeing as the rest of the class was in there, they saw the two walk through. The girls in the class were fangirling while the guys were whistling and telling Deku to "get some". Before they walked out he looked back nervously at Bakugo. The said blonde smiled at him and mouthed "good luck" while giving him a thumbs up. This made Deku smile and gave him courage as he and Uraraka left for their date.

"Hey, Bakubro, you ok?" Kirishima asked Bakugo who was still staring at the door even after the two left.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm proud of him. Took him long enough. But if Uraraka were to break Zuzu's heart, I'd kill her," he said calmly.

While Kirishima knew he was serious because he used the girl's actual name, he also knew Bakugo wouldn't actually kill someone but he was still worried.

""Yep. I told her what I just told you last night," Bakugo said going back to what he was doing.

(Just incase it's hard to understand: what he told Uraraka last nights was the same thing he just told Kirishima)

"You can't just go around threatening people!" Kiri yelled only to have the blonde ignore him.

"Wait- did you call Midoriya 'Zuzu'?" Denali asked teasingly.

"Shut it, Dunceface!" Bakugo yelled at Drnki who laughed with the rest of their classmates.

-With the two soon to be lovers~

When the two left the school hand in hand, they began to head down town to the carnival.

When they arrived they looked at all the booths. They played a few games and won some prizes. The two got some food from a vendor before going on the Ferris wheel.

After getting off the ride the two began to LORAN until Deku to Uraraka to wait for him by the carnival entrance and ran off.

Izuku was running back to one of the booths to buy matching bracelets that Uraraka was staring at earlier. As he was about to leave the vendor told him 'Good luck, Sonny'. Deku smiled at the old man and thanked him before leaving.

"Okay. We can go now," he told Uraraka and the two set off for the dorms.

(The two came back when the others were asleep.)

Izuku went with Uraraka to her dorm.

"Ochako, can I ask you something?" Izuku asked nervously.

"You just did but go ahead," the girl joked.

"W-would you d-do me the honor o-of being m-my girlfriend?" he asked as he held out the bracelets he bought earlier.

"Of course!" the girl yelled excitedly before she put on the one that said 'his always' while Deku put on the one that said 'her forever'.

Bracelets⬇️

"Goodnight, Deku," Uraraka said

"Goodnight, Ochako," Deku said giving the girl a chaste kiss on the lips and leaving for the boys' dorms while leaving a red girl behind.

Instead of going to his own dorm he went to Bakugo's dorm. He knew he wouldn't be disturbing the blonde because he was usually reading a novel at this time.

He knocked on the door receiving a quiet 'come in'. When Izuku entered he saw Bakugo fully immersed in a new novel so he waited until his friend registered it was him. Bakugo looked up a few seconds later before bookmarking his page and putting it on his nightstand, giving Izuku all his attention.

When he saw how tense the boy was he pat the space beside him and said "Come here".

Deku walked over to the bed and payed beside Katsuki with his head in the blonde's lap while Katsuki ran his hand through his hair.

"What's wrong, Zuzu?" Katsuki asked worried about him. For someone who just went on a date he looked very sad.

"What if Ochako doesn't like me? I mean she said yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend so she must have to or maybe she just felt pity. I don't know," he mumbled.

"Zuzu, why wouldn't she like you? You're amazing and wonderful and everything good. She'd be stupid not to like you. And I know for a fact she does cause she told me! So there's nothing to worry about," Katsuki reassured him.

"I guess you're right. Thanks Kacchan," Izuku said before he yawned.

"Oi. Before you sleep change into something comfortable," Bakugo said before he made Izuku get up and change.

"Goodnight, Kacchan. Love you," Deku whispered.

"Night, Zuzu. Love you too," Katsuki whispered back.

The two fell asleep facing each other as they let al their worries fade away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛