Ochako Uraraka x Reader ☁️

Sleepovers

I don't like choosing things for you guys because this is an xreader but your quirk needs to allow you to make it snow. You'll see why. Though I don't really care what your quirk is.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ever since you and Ochako have started dating, you god have been going to each other's houses for sleepovers.

At every one it was always the same routine:

1. The two of you always finished your homework before the fun began.

2. You guys would get dressed really warmly like it was winter (even though it could be the middle of summer).

3. The two of you would run outside and you would make it snow with your quirk. You would build snowmen, make snow angels, and have snowball fights. Sometimes Ochako would use her quirk to float the two of you around.

4. After a while, the two of you would run inside and take a hot shower before putting on matching pajamas. You guys would cuddle in the living room while watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

Well you guys say sleepover but your parents say you two basically live together. You even have a key to each other's house. But what can you say, you love spending time with your cute girlfriend.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛