Tenya Iida x Nonbinary!reader ☔️

One Day

Inspired by Tate McRae's song "One Day".
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You had liked Iida since your first day of UA.

~Flashback to your first day~

You were excited to make some friends and become a hero. Although you sincerely doubted you would make any due to your shyness. You have to prepare yourself to say 'here' for attendance. (You is me. I have to prepare myself. 😃👍)

'They probably won't like me because I'm late' you thought stopping at the huge door that read 1-A.

You gulped and opened the door stepping inside. Everyone looked at you as you stood there beginning to shake. A boy with blue hair saw this and stood up to speak.

"Why are you all staring at her? It's extremely rude and uncalled-for! You're clearly making her nervous! Now apologize!" the boy yelled, moving his arms in a chopping motion.

The class apologized and you introduced yourself. After class had ended, everyone in the class introduces themselves to you. You got along with everyone except the trash AKA Mineta. 🤢🤮

~Present~

It has been a few months and everything is going great. You joined the Dekusquad and got closer to all of them. Especially Iida😏.

You finally figured out you had a crush on him at a sleepover with all the girls in the class. Once they found out, they tried setting the two of you up but Iida was just to dense to notice. Either that or he didn't like you.

Today was the day you were going to confess. You were tired of not knowing if Iida shared the same feelings as you.

You planned to confess to him after school. You had asked him to meet you in an empty classroom after classes had ended.

You had been waiting for 20 minutes but he hadn't come yet. You went to go find him since you were getting impatient.

You left the classroom and started walking down the hallway. You were about to torch a corner until you bumped into someone and fell backwards. You looked up only to see the person you ran into was the person you were looking for.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N! I would also like to apologize for being late to our meeting," he said as he helped you up.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

You nodded and he began to speak again.

"Y/N I love you! I want you to be mine and only mine," he exclaimed, pulling you into his chest and cupping your face.

He leaned down and put his lips on yours.

That's what you wanted to happen. But it didn't. It was all in your head.

When you got to the corner you hid behind it because you heard people talking. You peeked around to see Uraraka and Iida giggling in each other's arms.

"Ochako, I need to meet with Y/N," Iida said although he sounded like he wanted to stay in her arms forever.

"You know the girl likes you, right?" Uraraka questioned as they hugged.

"I know but I'm all yours and you're all mine," Iida said  as he pulled her in for a kiss.

You decided you had seen enough and ran home. You wished it was you. But there he was calling someone else his.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bye Airheads🎈
Love you guys💛