ten

it's a filler- but merry chrysler 🎄and happy new year (ik i'm late) AND WE HIT 17k purr

"Cmon now gimme my phone!", I said reaching for my phone.

"I lowkey wanna see more though.", he swiped through my gallery some more.

I hate when I show someone one little thing and they take it upon themselves to scroll through my phone.

He flipped my phone and showed me another picture.

"Forehead big as shit!", Kentrell laughed. "Say slime yo' teeth was so damn big you couldn't even close yo' mouth. They got yo' ass looking like the alien from American Dad."

I just looked at him with a straight face

I just looked at him with a straight face. Not gone lie, my feelings was kinda hurt.

"You know I'm just playing baby.", he tried to kiss me but I turned my head so it landed on my cheek.

"Gimme a kiss.", he said.

"N-", before I could finish he grabbed me by my neck and smashed his lips on to mine. As much as I wanted to pull away, I didn't.

He picked me up and sat me on his lap. I couldn't help but let out small moans when he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I deepened the kiss and slowly rocked my hips back and forth. He was wearing jogging pants so his bulge was very noticeable.

I slid my hand down to his wood and started teasing him.

"Get up."

"Huh?", I said.

"TAYMOR TRAVON MCINTYRE GET YO ASS UP!", I heard my mom yell. I shot up and looked around my room.

Did I just- na.

"I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes. I get it's the last day of school but y'all still going so get up.", she said from my doorway.

I was about to get up till I realized I had a fucking boner.

"O-okay I'll be down in a second.", I told my mom.

"Why are you still in the bed?"

"I'm butt-naked so I'm waiting for you to leave.", I obviously lied.

"Mhm.", she said then closed my door.

"You sure you don't mind me talking to Destiny?", Tiara asked me. We were in the hallway walking around the school.

A lot of teachers don't show up on the last day so we didn't have to worry about "ditching".

"I told you I don't care. She was your friend to begin with, the only reason I talked to her was because of you.", I shrugged.

"Well now she's our cousin-"

"I don't claim that bitch.", I said cutting her off. She just laughed and shook her head. "It's funny how most of the people that I don't like are in our family."

"Don't turn around."

"Saying that makes me wanna do the complete opposite.", I said turning around any way. Only to see Nicholas walking up to me.

"Aye, I'm not here to start no drama but I thought you should just see this.", he said to me.

I looked down at his phone to see what he was talking about.

liked by ybnnahmir and 31,284 morejaniameshell it's us vs the world 4eva 👫🏽💚

janiameshell it's us vs the world 4eva 👫🏽💚

comments are disabled.

"Turns out yo lil woota-woot got a girlfriend.", he said.

I grabbed his phone and seen that the post was made today. So that's why his lil ugly ass ditched school on the last day.

"Bet.", I threw his phone at him before walking off to find the school exit.

I'm finna get to the bottom of this shit right now.