six

enjoy 🖤

Kentrell ~

"Yo, you good bro?", Joe asked me as he put out his blunt.

"I'm straight.", I lied straight through my teeth. It's been 2 days since I've talked to Tay, I don't know if I did something wrong or what.

"Don't lie Trell, what's on yo mind?"

"Nothing it's just relationship stuff.", I shrugged.

"Awe damn, that's why I just fuck and leave.", he laughed and I shook my head.

"Wham bam thank you ma'am, hit it and quit it, impregnate and evacuat-"

"Ok shut the fuck up.", I laughed. "I'm prob just gone slide to his house later."

"After we leave from the boss house."

I rolled my eyes, I wanted to leave this gang stuff along time ago but I been in it so long.

"Take my picture real quick.", he handed me one of his phones. This nigga think he Kevin Gates.

"Now why the hell would I do that?", I scrunched up my face.

"Just do it."

(Baby Joe)

(Baby Joe)

I quickly snapped one little picture and gave it back to him.

"Ight lets get this over with ol dude.", he referred to Jake, our "boss".

How the fuck you running a gang and you got a name like Jake? His ass should be at State Farm wearing some khakis.

-

"Nice to see you've arrived gentlemen.", he said when we stepped into his office. "Luckily I don't have any deals for y'all to make this week."

"Great so, can we leave permanently?", I asked.

"Not yet, I might hang on to you little bitches a while longer."

"But for why?", Joe raised his eyebrow.

"Cause I wanna", he gave us a straight face. "Now head out my office."

I rolled my eyes and went down stairs so I could leave. I just wasted my precious time here cause jAkE wanted to take forever to get here.

"Hey Kennnn.", some random thot came rubbing up on me. "You wanna take it to the bathroom."

"Na, I'm straight.", I pushed her off of me.

"Fine, yo dick was small anyway."

"You ain't say that when you was gagging on it hoe!", I heard her scoff then I went out the door. It was already night time and I still wanted to talk to Tay.

After I dropped Joe off I headed straight to Tay's. Not without stopping to get him so food of course.

Tay 💚

me:
i'm outside

Tay 💚: ken it's pretty late

me:
ik, i meant to come sooner but I got caught up with my mom.. i brought you food tho
seen

After a few minutes Tay walked out the house and towards my car. He was wearing a jacket with no shirt, jogging pants, and some slides.

He still looked adorable though.

"Hey Ken.", he glanced at me. He seemed nervous all of a sudden, it was weird.

I handed him his bag of food and we ate in silence for a while before I spoke.

"Why you been ghosting me?"

He sighed, "I'm sorry, I mean I really like you I just don't wanna get fucked over again."

"Tay Im not like that yellow nigga, I actually like you."

I guess he didn't know what to say since he smiled. It got silent again as we ate.

"You should come inside.", he said.

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Aint yo parents home?"

"Na they on some couple vaca and Tiara left me home alone."

"Awn Tay-Tay is lonely.", I pouted. "Shut up and come on."

We both got out the car and went inside. I followed him up to his room and let's just say he was pretty neat.

He had his shoes lined up and everything.

-

"Ken you can't dance at all!", Tay laughed. We just got done playing just dance and he beat me in like every song.

"Fuck you mean bra? You know I got rhythm.", I stood up and hit the woah.

", I stood up and hit the woah

"Yikes.", he made the "😬" face. I took off my shirt since I was getting hot then I crashed on his bed.

His eyes landed on my chest making me smirk.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

He rolled his eyes, "You tired now?"

"Yea you gonna join me?"

He waited for a bit before he climbed in the bed next to me.

We talked about our families until we fell asleep. He shared with me about how he thinks his dad doesn't accept the fact that he's gay and I told him about how my mom wasn't really in the picture.

I feel like we've gotten closer over the past few weeks and all I have to say is, he ain't going no where.

how y'all feel bout ken being in a gang? 🤨

imma be honest with yall, idk how this story is gonna go 🤣
also i've been getting a lot of views, votes, etc so i'm gonna continue it !

comments, questions, concerns?