eleven

can y'all pmo to some songs 🙃any genre chile

enjoy tho, this gone get crazy✨

"Slow down, fuck is you saying?", I furrowed my eyebrows as Joe was talking to me on the phone

"JUST GET YO ASS OVER HERE!", then the line went dead. 

Tay was mad when I told him that I wasn't coming to school but life too short to be in some building with smelly ass kids.

I wasn't learning useful shit anyway.

I left the trap house and went back home. Joe was at my house and when he called all I heard was him having a screaming match with somebody. Even though I told that nigga not to invite randos in my house.

Once I pulled up to my house my door was wide open so I just walked in.

"Yb come get this hoe", Joe pointed to Jania. "I can't be involved in this bullshit."

"Why did you move all the way here? You left me by myself Kentrell-"

"Don't call me that and I left to get away from yo crazy ass.", I cut her off.

"But we a couple!", she said.

"WE AINT SHIT MANE, GET OUT MY HOUSE!"

She crossed her arms, "Ill be back, and I seen that little alien you been hanging round. His bussy and better than my pussy."

(- y'all know what bussy is... right? )

"Watch yo fucking mouth when you speaking bout mine.", I said before slamming the door in her face. I stood there looking at Joe stupid ass.

"Why you even let her in my house?"

"You know I would never, I just left 3three house and that girl was in here before me.", he shrugged. "Shit If Ian know no better I woulda thought that was breaking and entering. That's criminal activity if you ask me."

"Luckily aint nobody ask you.", I looked at my phone to see what time it was then I got a text message.

lul slime 💚

lul slime 💚: come pick me up im ousside the school buildin

me: whea yo manners at 🤨

lul slime 💚: it's either you gone do it or not 😐
lul slime 💚: or are u too busy hanging wit a bitch?

I scrunched up my face and left his ass on read.

"Yo Imma be right back.", I said to Joe and left out. I already had to deal with my crazy ex and Ian finna deal with his attitude right now.

When I pulled up to the school, Tay was outside on his phone. I blew my horn to get his attention but it also made him drop his phone.

"Did it crack?"

"Naw it's completely fine after hitting that hard ass concrete.", he said sarcastically. He looked in the backseat which I found weird but Ian say nothing.

The car ride was silent and I couldn't help but think he was mad at me for something.

"What's up with you? You moving mad weird right now."

"I find it weird as hell how you swore up and down that you was gone treat me better but you ain't shit either. You didn't even have the decency to break up with me before you started fucking with a female.", he said.

I pulled the car over and looked at him.

"Baby what you talking about?", I asked. "I'm dead ass confused."

"I'm single, now take me home please."

"Fuck you mean you single ? Tay-"

I was cut off by him opening the door and getting out the car. So I hopped out the car and followed him.

"Taymor get yo ass back in the car! Ian ein playing no mo.", I said grabbing his arm.

"Let me go youngboy."

"So now you calling me by my stage name? What's really up with you bro?"

"LET GO!"

"Aye, let that young man go or imma call the damn police!", some old lady said from her porch. I wish old people would mind they fucking business.

I let go of his arm roughly, "Fine I guess I'll just have to make you talk to me later."

I hopped back in my car then drove home.

Once I got home, I instantly sat on my couch and rolled a blunt. This the only thing that's gone calm my nerves.

Today must be irritate Kentrell day, cause everybody getting on my damn nerves. Funny thing is Ian do nothing.