twelve

a/n: i was rereading my old chapters & i could've wrote those chapters a LOT better but if y'all got questions or w.e jus comment. i'm back on my bs!

enjoy <3

It's been months since I've talked to Kentrell

It's been months since I've talked to Kentrell. By months, I mean we graduated already. I know I shouldn't be thinking about that weird ass nigga but I can't. He put a spell on me or some gay shit.

That was the shortest entanglement I've ever had. I'm done with relationships for real though. On my momma I'll beat the shit outta him if I see him.

I walked down to the corner store to get some snacks. I need to save up for a car.

What's the point of having a license with no car?

I rolled my eyes seeing the same group of niggas in front of the store. They don't got nothing else better to do but stand around and look dumb.

"Say man, stop fucking playing wimme.", I heard someone say making me instantly turn my head.

Every time I hear someone with an accent, I think it's him. I miss him. His dumbass cheated on me though with a bitch, and I'm not forgiving him for that. It's not like I'll ever see him again anyway.

"YO TAY!", someone called my name once I walked out the corner store. I'm not in the mood to talk to anybody.

"Nigga I know you hear me calling you.", the voice got closer behind me.

"Nicholas Simmons, please stop stalking me. Why can't you just leave me alone? I don't like you."

"I just wanted to check up on you.", he grabbed my arm forcing me to look at him, "I know you and that dent head nigga ain't together no more. I'm just making sure you straight."

"You don't gotta make sure shit. I'm fine.", I said.

"Well shit, you tryna pull up to this house party with me?", he smiled. "It's at my nigga Jay house."

"Are you mentally ill or just hard of hearing? I don't fucking like you!", I yelled. What makes him think I want to party with him?

"This ain't about me. You obviously need to get over that dumb nigga and this party finna be bussin.", he said.

"When is it?", I folded. I got nothing else better to do anyway. Plus I could use a drink or two.

"Tonight."

"Nevermind.", I walked off and he grabbed me, AGAIN. "Stop fucking touching me."

"Lemme take home.", he said.

I don't know what's going on but I'm not gonna decline a free ride.

"Fine.", I paid for my snacks then followed him out the store. When we reached his car, I got in the backseat. He got me fucked up if he thinks I'm about to be all buddy-buddy with him now.

"Do I look like a uber driver to you?", he asked pulling off.

"And do. The fuck?", I said pulling out my phone. I'm not a big social media person but twitter is my shit so I started scrolling on there.

"Tay, I really mis—"

"Nigga shut the hell up, DAMN!", I said. "I do not care about nunnadet shit you talking about."

"You do realize you're in MY car and I can kill us both.", he said.

"I'm sure you can. Now pull over, this my house right here.", I said.

He did as told and I got out the car. I don't know what's going on but these niggas are weird. At this point, I'm about to enter my celibate era. I'll probably just get a sugar daddy when I'm older.

-

a/n: this is only short bc i wanna see if ppl still care abt this book and vote on it.. yes i'm bringing it back even though it's been years.

already writing the next chapter, love y'all !