one

enjoy 😉

Taymor ~

Now everybody knows that I hate a smack talking ass bitch. My mom always told me "If a motha fucker try you, you whoop that ass and you betta not lose."

So there I was, whooping Nahmir's ass for the second time this week.

"Tay get yo fuckin hands off of me!", he flipped us over so he was now hovering over me.

"Let me go Nicholas or I swear I'll kill you and that whore.", I said referring to his ratchet ass cousin. She was down here talking smack about me and this nigga ain't say shit to her.

Family or not.

He finally got off me and we both stood up, "Take me home."

"You gotta chill Tay, we got plans today."

I ignored him and texted my mom to pick me up. My mom and I have a pretty good relationship, my dad be at work basically all the time.

"Bruh are you even listening to me??"

"No Nicholas , I'm not! You always do this shit to me.", I hit him in his chest, "You just sit around and let people throw dirt on my name just because you're
still in the closet."

"Tay I'm sor-"

"Save it, I'm just not meant for you.", like on queue, my mom texted me that she was outside. I walked out the house without saying a word and got into the car.

"What happened son?", my mom asked pulling off.

"Nothing really, I won't be going over there anymore. Plus it's a school night I should be home.", I shrugged. She just nodded her head and continued driving.

I reached for the aux to play some music, it helps clear my head.

"Boy what you know about this?", my mom asks as the song starts.

"Just waking up in the morning, gotta thank God.", I rapped along.

"I don't know but today seems kinda odd.", she joined.

I grabbed my phone and started recording us until she covered her face.

"Boy don't be putting me on there, I'm out here looking like somebody momma."

"You are tho.", I laughed. "Mother of two to be exact."

"They ain't gotta know that.", she shrugged.

I just shook my head and continued playing songs. Nick kept texting me so I put my phone on dnd so my music can stop being interrupted.

"Ma, can we get some McDonalds?"

"You got McDonalds money?", she glanced at me. "We got noodles and hot dogs in the house."

"Mmcht.", I was hungry as hell.

"Na I'm just playing with you. I'm not cooking tonight so I'll get you and Tiara something."

"Why you not cooking?", I asked.

"Yo bald headed daddy taking me out on a date night.", she smiled. "That's why I got this scarf on to protect my hair."

"Oh.", I never been on a real date cause of Nick's closeted having ass.

I'm done with relationships though, they're overrated.

-

"Momma got us some food, T.", I knocked on my sisters door. She opened it with her phone in her hand and motioned for me to come in.

"Who is that?", I mouthed.

"Kentrell.", she tried to whisper but we all know she can't.

"Who you talking to?", he asked.

"Tay came in my room to bring me my dinner.", she held up the McDonalds bag.

"Did he finally end things with that lil yellow nigga?"

"Hell yea, why wassup?", I asked being straight forward.

Before he could answer, my mom walked in with this nice red dress on.

"Ight y'all we gone, don't let nobody in my house and don't tear my house up or that's y'all ass."

"Ma you look gorgeous.", Tiara said.

"As always, but we'll be back later. Bye!", she blew us a kiss then left.

"Yo Imma call y'all back later."

"Kk.", T said then Ken hung up.

We watched a couple youtube videos on her tv as we ate our food.

"Not only is a man in this cabinet- but the man.. is a midget! A midget, a midget.", I said adding on the dramatic echoes.

a/n i hope y'all like these videos i'm adding 💀

"You a damn fool.", T laughed at me. "R Kelly should pee on yo ass."

I looked at her with a shocked face.

"You foul for that, but Imma go take a shower so I can get ready for bed."

"Night lil bro.", she said.

"Night."

-

Once I got out the shower, I put my pj's on and got me a outfit out for tomorrow. I don't usually dress up for school but I'm single now.

I climbed in my bed and went to snapchat to make a quick shady post.

And with that I went to bed.

i kinda stepped outta my lil box making this chapter
but thoughts?