seven

shoutout to y'all for commenting!
y'all some beautiful ass ppl 🖤

enjoy 😳

Taymor ~

"Draw 4", T said putting down the card.

I shot Tiara a death glare and drew my four cards. I'm sick of playing this dumbass game.

We've been playing this game for the longest. Ken had somebody drop some clothes off for him so he could change.

"I may not be good at just dance but at least I'm good at uno.", Kentrell laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, you only won 2 games.", I said.

"And how many did you win?", he asked.

"Fuck you."

"When?"

"Woahhh, can we just get back to the game.", Tiara butted in.

It was soon my turn again so I put down a draw 4 so it can go to Kentrell with his big mouth having ass.

The doorbell rang and we all looked at each other.

"This ain't my house.", Ken said putting his hands up in defense.

"You eating up everything like it is.", I said getting up to go see who the hell at my door. Once I opened it Destiny gave me a mug.

"Took you long enough."

"Whatever, we all in the living room playing uno.", I said moving over to let her in. We reached the living room and a smile appeared on her face.

"Hey Ti.", she said giving her a hug. "Yo whats up Ken-Ken."

Ken-Ken? I eyed her as she gave him a tight hug.

"Yo can we get back to the game?", Ti asked.

"Right.", I rolled my eyes.

"Yo my friend throwing this party later, y'all tryna slide to it?", Ken asked.

"Damn, I got plans later.", Ti made the "😬" face. "Imma just reschedule."

"I'm down.", Des said.

"Who's the friend that's throwing it?", I asked.

"I'll introduce you to him later, but I gotta go.", he gave his cards to Destiny then kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll be back to pick y'all up.", he said then looked at me, "Imma text you."

I nodded my head then he left out. Instead of that small kiss on the cheek he shoulda tongued me down but I'll take what I can get.

"I gotta text my man so he can come with us. So who wanna help me pick out an outfit?", Tiara broke the silence.

I shook my head, "Why are you so obsessed with clothes?"

"Cause bitch when I go out I wanna step on all the bitches necks."

"Period!", Destiny said giving her a high five.