two

vote pls 🖤

Taymor ~

"Y'all got the house keys right?", my mom asked as we pulled up to the school. "Yes." I answered.

"Good, I gotta work double today so y'all gone have to walk home."

We nodded our heads and got out the car.

"Bye Ma!",I said entering the school with T.

"I got afterschool today but Ion wanna go so Imma just walk with you to be your protection." Tiara turned to me and I gave her the "really" face.

"You lying like a motherfucka, you know you just wanna walk past the football field.", I mugged her.

"Yea you right.", she laughed. "Anyways I'm finna head to my class. I'll catch up with you later bro."

We did our corny ass handshake then went our separate ways.

Once I was done at my locker I started to head to my first class. The bell was about to ring but I don't give a fuck so I walked with the same slow pace.

"I see that you've failed to be on time once again Mr. McIntyre.", my teacher looked up from her desk.

"And I see that you've failed to put a wig on properly, maybe that's why you can't get a husband Ms. Norman." I gave her a smile then sat in my seat.

She gave me a stank look then started with her long lesson. I don't like math and I never have so I wasn't really paying attention.

"Hey!", this annoying girl whisper yelled from beside me and I tried my best to ignore her. I already know why she's calling me.

Did I mention that I have a half sister?

Well, way back when, my dad cheated on this white bitch with my momma and both of them were pregnant. But my dad decided to get with and stay with my momma.

The other chick had a kid named Hannah and even though her mother is like a ghetto white girl, Hannah acts nothing like that.

"Taymor! I know you hear me."

"That's why dad will never love a stupid f*g like you."

I stopped what I was doing and turned my head slowly to her.

"What the fuck you just say?"

"You heard me you gay mother-"

I know I shouldn't hit girls and all, so I grabbed my thick math textbook and threw it at her before she could finish.

It smacked the glasses right off her face and left a red mark.

"Watch yo mouth dumb hoe!", then I left out the classroom. I'll just hide in the bathroom until it's time for lunch.

-

*skip to lunch time cuz why not*

"Tay where you been at? You wasn't even in class.", Destiny said when I sat down at the lunch table.

"I hit Hannah 'cause she was in my face calling me out my name and all that." I explained.

"You know you coulda called me down there I woulda whooped that hoe ass.",T joined in. "She think that since we got the same daddy that we cool. I be having to tell her that that's my daddy and I'm his fav."

"It's fine we don't need her mom tryna threaten us and then our mom getting into it with hers again.", I laughed it off. I took a bite of my sandwich and scanned the lunch room.

I like to watch my surroundings especially because the security guard could be looking for me if that girl snitched.

I saw Kentrell and just looked at him for a bit. Lord knows that I would most definitely hop on that.

"You looking at that new nigga Kentrell or some shit?" Destiny shrugged.

"I heard that he got kicked out of his old school and had to transfer here 'cause no other school would take him. I'm already cool with him 'cause I had to show him around."

"Yo' ass always hearing something T." I laughed shaking my head.

"Can't help it I peep everything atleast I'm not out here starting drama tho." Tiara shrugged.

He looked at me and we held eye contact for a split second before I turned away. I only knew him because he knows Tiara, but I never had a full convo with him.

"So what y'all doing after school?" Destiny asked.

"Finna be home bored as shit." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh damn, I mean we could hit up the mall or something." She said.

"I'm down." Tiara said.

"Yea, sounds like a plan. I'm skipping my last classes 'cause they're irrelevant and I don't need to be caught."

"We skipping too then."

"I'll meet y'all at the door then." I said and they nodded their heads understanding. The bell rang then we went our separate ways to our lockers.

-

I was at the door waiting for these two bitches. The hall was clear so I wasn't worried about guards finding me.

"Yo Taymor!", I heard from behind me and I froze.

Who the hell calling me in this empty ass hallway?

When I turned around, Kentrell was looking down at me.

"Yes?"

"You ditching?", he asked.

"Why, who wanna know?", I crossed my arms and he just laughed.

"I'm tagging along.", he said.

"Nobody invited you."

"So you don't want me to come?", he licked his lips.

It's something about when dudes lick they lips that arouses me. In my mind, I was already thinking about all the nasty stuff I could do to this nigga.

But I'm over niggas.

"Tay let's go, I heard some security guard keys coming.", Tiara said rushing over to me with Destiny.

We all slipped out the door and got in Destiny's car. I still don't know why Ken decided to tag along but I guess he cool.

why did ken tag along? 🤔
we'll see ..
feel free to comment !