chapter 33

WARNING, TRIGGERING WORDS

Phil POV

Everyone is smilling, I'm really happy. Everything is fine, what could papa ASEAN wish to say? What could this important thing be? I take a sip of water, I don't want to get drunk yet. It'll be chaos if I get drunk, so I'll save my champagne later. I then returned my gaze to papa Asean. "I'm very happy to see you all of here today..... Although.... I have some devastating news...... Everyone should listen carefully" papa Asean starts to continue his speech. I can see tears forming in his eyes, what's going on?

"Vietnam.... Died...... He was poisoned to death..... By a nurse maybe, yesterday.....at Night...."

We all gasp at What papa Asean just said. I might not remember much about Vietnam but.... I feel my chest tighten, why..... Just why.... I don't understand why I have to loose another.....

We all are in shock with the devastating news, and now we're scared for our lives..   what if we are next??? Now my anxiety builds up..... I'm getting paranoid lie Malay and Indo. Is this what they felt? Anxiety and fear? Every minute thinking about who might be next?

Papa Asean sighed, ".....we.... We.... Found that.... The poison used to kill Vietnam is the same poison that China developed.... We all gasped and turned to panicking chinese, China looks very shocked and baffled. Malay, feeling paranoid, stood up from his seat, he's panicking, "I-I I knew it! We're going to die!!! FATHER! LET US ALL LEAVE! CHINA SI HERE! WHAT IF HE- HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL????" Malaysia accuses China of such a thing.

"Malaysia, calm down!"

Indo pleads, it's been a while since I heard anyone call him Malaysia. Malaysia looks as if he's hyperventilating, before I could go over to him. Malaysia suddenly passes out because of stress. We all then got up from our chairs, we all looked at China cautious.

"W-what? That's.... THAT'S JUST ABDURD! I- I DID DEVELOPE IT BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! I DIDN'T PAY ANYONE TO DO SUCH A THING!"

China defends himself in this situation, considering all of his wrong doings, we're all having a hard time believing in what he's saying.... What if he's only playing with us? Or did he actually not do it??

"I KNEW IT! YOU DEVELOPED IT BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO KILL US ALL!!!! AND KILL OUR HUMANS!!!"

Brunei shouts in anger, we're all starting to panic. We're all backing away from China. China struggles to say a word to defend himself.

"Considering all of the evidence.... You did this! You did this didn't you?!!?!!!"

Hong Kong shouts.

"N-No! I didn't- i-"

"Don't play dumb! Stop playing China!"

UAE says, cutting off what China has to say. Oh no this si bad..... I knew something bad was going to happen.....

Everyone is starting to take out their guns and other weapons.

"E-everyone please..... C-calm down!"

I plead, if they don't stop them more will get injured and possibly have a fatal injury.

"Philip gets way from that monster!"

South says as Iran, Iraq and North pulled me and placed me behind them, to shield me from China.

"I DIDN'T-"

"That's enough China"

Papa Asean.... I hear papa Asean's voice..
He sounds very angry at China, if China... Was the actual person who got people to poison and kill Vietnam with his poison then.... China is, a monster.....