A brotherly argument

America throws a vase infront of Zeal. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM HUH?" America says angrily.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YA MATE!!" Australia says ready to punch America in the groin. "STOP CHASING AFTER HIM, YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO! YOU GUYS PROBABLY DONT EVEN REALLY LOVE HIM LIKE I DO!" America shouts.

"WELL AR LEAST WE NEVER CHEATED ON ANY OF OUR EXES" New Zealand says. "YEAH WE AREN'T PLAYERS AND WE BROKE UP WITH OUR EXES IN A NICE WAY NOT THEM BREAKING UP WITH US BECAUSE WE CHEATED UN. LIKE. YOU.!" Australia says.

Canada walks in the room and the three all looks at him angry. "I'll leave-" Canada says and Quickly leaves before New Zealand could throw a knife and wound his cheek.

Canada runs away and tells the Maids and Butlers to NOT go in the room at any cause and just leave them alone. And Canada leaves the house.

"DON'T MAKE THIS ABOUT ME CHEATING! I WON'T DO IT TO PHIL!" America says. "BUT YOU MIGHT DO IT TO PHIL! WE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" New Zealand says.

"OH YEAH? YOU GUYS DONT EVEN LOVE HIM!" America says in rage. "HAH! DON'T LECTURE US ABOUT LOVE MATE, YOU NEVER LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND EVEN CHEATED ON THEM UNLIKE US MATE!" Australia says furious.

"AT LEAST WE'LL NEVER HURT HIM! AND WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE IF WE DONT KNOW HIM LIKE YOU DO! AT LEAST WE'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM!" New Zealand says.

"YOU BOTH WILL JUST PLAY WITH HIM AND MAKE HIM AS YOUR TOY!" America says and throws a plate at Australia and Australia dodges it and gives America the finger "MATE! JUST SHUT UP! THEY WON'T BE SUCH ******* IF YOU COULD JUST TREAT THEM RIGHT AND DON'T. ENTERTAIN. GOLD. DIGGERS.!" Australia says and throws a fork at America and he dodges it.

"#### YOU!" America says. "NO $##### YOU!" Australia says. "NO #### YOU BOTH!" America says and Throws a knife at Zeal. Zeal catches it with his hands and throws it on the wall. "Not in the bloody hell! #### YOU!" Zeal says.

Australia punches America and the second hit America dodges and Australia accidentally punches New Zealand. Now the three are beating each other up and fighting like Dogs.

France and UK are watching them from a CCTV camera and while Drinking wine and alcohol. "Those bloody twerps....." UK says annoyed as ever. "America always starts it!" France says. "Yes yes he does...." UK says.

the three are cursing eachother so much and Are back in forth saying Insults to each other. Their Cloths have been torn and they have a few cuts and bruises.

America has a black eye. New Zealand also has a black eye. Australia has a bruise on the side of his lip. Those are only one of their multiple bruises.

The three are screaming like a mad man. Good thing it's sound proof. America Stabs Australia with a Knife but not enough to make him bleed so much and in all Australia's scars A knife stab wound is nothing compared to the others like a shark bite.....

They go out and the twins put a metal rod infront of the neck of America and while cornering him on the stair railings.

"YOU WHITE-" New Zealand gets cut off when America kicks Australia and now Cornering Zeal on the railings and with a metal rod Instead of America.

Ame us about to Push Zeal off and make his fall downstairs and Zeal is about to kick his in the groin while Aussie is about to hit America on the head when The doorbell rang.

A maid comes and opens the door revealing Philip. "Hi is Ame, Zeal and Aussie home?" Phil ask. The three hides and peaks enough to see Phil.

They can't go and meet Phil Because they are practically shirtless and they have so many wounds.

"Ah y-" before the maid could answer they all hear a loud fart.

And they look up and see the three. AME, zeal and Aussie. The twins has a face palm Because America could not hold it in And that's why they think he's so stupid.