Cumming With The Rising Sun

Summary:

LIN X READER - SMUT / CHRISTMAS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You didn't have family to see.
She didn't have family she wanted to see.
That's why you became the only two working on Christmas Eve night.
But when the coffee runs out and your tired brain takes over, things can get a little bit...out of hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a quiet Christmas Eve night at the office, though technically you supposed it was now Christmas morning seeing as the sun was just starting to rise.

Pulling this all nighter wouldn’t have been possible without caffeine.

So it was with great disappointment that the coffee maker had decided to stop working.

You groan and pointlessly push some buttons, hoping it will work, only stopping when you hear your boss’ voice from behind you.

“Coffee Machine’s broken?” She asks, her tone slightly calmer than usual. 

Perhaps she was calmer because tonight the only two on duty had been you and her.

Not that you saw much of her.

She had been locked away in her office and this was the first time all night that she had emerged.

Honestly, you kind of forgot she was still here.

You watch in silence as she too pounds at random buttons, hoping to get some of the liquid energy to start flowing. 

She wasn’t currently wearing her armor.

You figured it must get uncomfortable and considering you hadn’t had a single call all night, you assumed she didn’t think she’d need it.

Whatever the reason, you were just happy to see those strong arms and the way her shoulders flexed as she moved.

“Damn.” She sighs, giving up on fixing it. 

Her back was still facing you, her hands in loose fists on the counter where she looked down in thought.

You still didn’t say anything, only half awake and using all of your drifting focus to keep eyes pointed straight at her back.

Your gaze dropped down to her ass and further still until you were looking at the floor.

Your head felt heavy and your eyes closed, you only look back up when you catch yourself falling.

“Why don’t you go home and get some rest.” Lin says. 

You catch her deep green eyes and wonder when she turned to you.

“I’m fine.” Your lips twitch to a smile.

“It’s Christmas.” She leans against the counter and crosses her arms as she speaks.

“You should be home with your family.”

“I don’t have anyone to go home to.” You shake your head.

“I’m fine. Really. I have to finish that report from the triple threat raid anyway.” 

She doesn’t question not having family, probably because there was a reason she was also working right now.