I chose the punishments, you bad girl.

Summary:

KUVIRA X READER SMUT/LEMON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kuvira's 'punishments' were amazing. They always left you wanting more, but lately, she has been punishing you more and more and it was starting to earn you a reputation.

You're about to learn what happens when you deny her summons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at the gym when she summoned you.

It had been days since you had been able to workout properly; You had been too busy with her 'punishments'.

The first time Kuvira had called you into her office, you had been more than ready to let her use you to release some stress.

She knew right away just how and where you liked to be touched; She never teased you too long but she never just gave you what you wanted either.

The next few times again left you in ecstasy.

You found yourself just biding your time between punishments, waiting until you could finally feel her hands glide along your curves again, feel her teeth bite down on your neck.

She always left marks on you but never anywhere someone could see.

They were a private reminder to you that you were hers and hers alone.

One time she had found a mark on you she didn't make and her fury had turned you on so much that it was agonizing when she didn't touch you.

Instead she just made you watch her fuck herself.

You figured you'd do the same thing when she was done, but instead she kept you in metal bent cuffs against her desk the whole night.

You never got someone else's mark again.

Lately, however, it had become too much.

Ever since Baatar had left to escort Bolin to the reeducation camp and supervise Varrick, Kuvira had been punishing you more than ever.

The other soldiers had started to whisper about you, placing bets on how long it would take before she sent you away too.

You wanted to tell them off so bad, tell them about all the things she does to you.

All about how she makes you beg as she moans in your ear.

About how she makes you cum more than anyone else ever has.

But you know that if you were to ever say anything about your private punishments, Kuvira would give you a real punishment.

A painful one.

So you kept your mouth shut and let your reputation spread.

You supposed being seen as a badass who got in lots of trouble was better than being seen as Kuvira's person whore.

But you still didn't like the stares you got every time you went to get food at the mess hall or train at the gym.

Speaking of the gym, it was pissing you off that you never got time to exercise.