Soft Times

KUVIRA X READER - FLUFF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A prequel to that angst.
Soft Kuvira.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is this?" Kuvira laughs.

You have to sit up from where you're laying on your bed reading to see what she was talking about.

She was currently half sitting on your lap as she hung upside down off the edge of the bed, her hair a mess and her t-shirt old and raggedy.

This was the way she always was with you: perfectly imperfect.

Your breath hitches and your blush spreads wide when you see her holding open your sketchbook.

"Where did you get that?" You demand, trying to snatch it away from her.

She's too quick, placing a graceful hand on the ground by her head and using it to do a backflip handstand combo so that she was far away from you and on her sockless feet.

Damn dancer.

"Is this me?" She laughs again.

"Was I sleeping when you drew this? It's really good."

"Give it back!" You whine, reaching for it once more and once again she keeps it from your reach.

"No."

She looks at you in a way that makes your heart melt.

"I think it's cute."

She looks back at the sketchbook and flips through the pages. "I wonder what else you've drawn."

"Kuvira, I swear to the spirits." You threaten.

She just laughs more, making varied faces at your sketches.

"Awe, I like this one." She says, turning the pages to face you.

It was a charcoal study of the turtle ducks you had been watching in a pond just outside one of the more recent villages you had been to.

"Turtle ducks are cute." You agree, crawling forward so that you can wrap your arms loosely around her thin waist.

"But they have nothing on you."

She smiles into her blush and hands you back the sketchbook.

"Here." She says. "I'm sorry for snooping, I just thought they were really good."

"Thank you." You take it with one hand and set it aside, not taking your smiling eyes off of her.

"I've been drawing for quite some time now. I've never met a model as beautiful as you though."

"Yeah?" She doesn't sound like she believes it.

You climb off the bed without letting her go, now looking her more straight on.

"You're beautiful, Kuvira." You tell her.

She smiles a little softer and blushes harder. You kiss her gently.

You had met originally when she had come to bring order to your village.

The train needed some maintenance work so she took the opportunity to actually explore for once.