Cedric Diggory- a Christmas specail~ Smut

A/N: Warning smut and very sad moments. This is one for my Gryffindorks considering I never write ones about them specifically because other houses are under appreciated and I'm a bitchy Slytherin. Enjoy! Also I request 20 votes for a chapter tomorrow you horny bitches. Tell me who you'd like to see next!

The triwizard tournament was one of the biggest things ever. She was in her seventh year along with your boyfriend Cedric Diggory who was a triwizard champion.

"You could die!" she stated angry at her boyfriend.

"You just upset quidditch is canceled." he said chucking.

"Can you blame me they cancelled quidditch. How will I get scouted." she said sad at the fact she wouldn't be able to be scouted for a pro quidditch team.

"Why don't you ask Oliver to put in a good word for you? Maybe they can evaluate you." he said giving her a smile.

"I could never ask that of him Ced." she said running her fingers through his hair with her long fingernails.

"Don't worry y/n I'm sure Puddlemere would like to have you your an amazing quidditch player and Oliver made you captain of course he obviously thinks highly of you."

"Maybe. but I still don't think you should enter that tournament it's a bad idea." she said looking into his eyes.

"I can't back out now y/n. Besides the 1st task is coming up soon."

"Ok but if you die on me I will bring you back to life to kill you."

"Sometimes I question why your not a Slytherin."

"Because I would never they're arrogant and evil annoying dicks.( that was a bit rude y/n. This is why I hate Gryffindors I could imagine all of them saying things like this. Sorry for offending the Gryffindorks)

"You basically just described yourself." he laughed

"Take that back!" she said tackling him making him laugh and grab her waist. They laughed for awhile until she finally looked into his eyes "But seriously please be careful Cedric. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

"You won't love." he whispered into her ear and slipped a ring on her index finger she liked to see what it was and her eyes widened and tears started to form.

"Y-your family crest." she said through tears her breath hitched in her throat. " But you said this was for your future wife." she said silently.

"And I plan on it being you." he smiled " I love you so much y/n."

"I love you to my prince." she smiled into the kiss he gave her.

-

It was the day of the 1st task and Cedric was ecstatic. But behind him y/n was nothing but nervous.

"Harry!" Cedric yelled waving him over still holding y/n's hand. "Good luck"

"I- Um O-Okay thanks y-you too." he stuttered.

"Hey Harry." she said looking at him. "You better work extra hard in the off season. I'm thinking about who I'll have as team captain once I'm gone and don't tell anyone but you're in my top 3."

"I- um thank you I'll work extra hard." he blushed turning around to walk away leaving her and Cedric laughing as soon as he was  out of ear shot.

"Oh my god Ced that kid." she said wiping tears from her eyes after laughing so hard.

"That'll be Harry Potter for you innit all flustered and scared like a little deer."

"Cedric don't be rude that's kind of insensitive. I know you've seen Bambi." she said making him laugh even harder than before. She pulled him into a tight hug before he left giving him a long and passionate kiss.