The break up~James Potter-pt 2 smut

A/N: if you decided not to read the last chapter because there was not smut i recommend going back but you do you. also would you like these to be in third person or second person?

You  went through the great hall passing people in a fit of jealousy. we had been dating for a year and he's with Lily now. Maybe they're rumors you thought but you saw them laughing and sitting next to each other. Not even a month and he is over you. You huffed with anger and ran out of the great hall.

"Y/L/N, What's wrong!" you heard a farmiliar voice behind you.

James. you softened at the sound of his voice and smiled but quickly pushed it away and turned to face him.

"Nothing. go back to your new girlfriend."

"What the fuck do you mean."

"You know what I mean Potter."

"I really don't." he said but then realizing something. "Wait. Are you jealous"

"N-No" you said flustered. Him grinning

"You are aren't you"

"I'm not!" you shouted "Besides were no good for each other.

"Yes we are." He said placing one had on each side of your head, pinning your to the wall as he whispered in your ear."You're just to fucking stubborn to realize it y/n."

He pulled away and looked at you still pinned to the wall he was about to leave when you grabbed his face your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He dropped his hands to your waist pulling you closer to him as you felt his bulge harden.

"Desperate now are we Jamsie." you chuckled pulling him into an empty classroom.

"There is no one quite like you."

"You can count on that."

"Oh how I've missed you." he sighed deepening the kiss.

You grabbed the wand in his pocket casting a silencing spell as he grabbed your bottom squeezing it as he pulled you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He put you on a desk and immediately his attention was drawing to your chest taking off your tie and blouse. he took one hand grabbing your breast and the other reaching a hand up your skirt.

"Fuck."you moaned as his hand began to touch you where you needed him most.

"God your soaking for me, now who's desperate."

"Shut up." He inserted one finger inside you making you moan louder and dig your nails into his back. He groaned making you dig into his back harder.

"You were saying." he laughed inserting another finger thrusting in and out of you. You moaned even louder then before melting into him. You were completely at his mercy just as he wanted.

"James"

"Yes" he said looking up.

"I need you now."

"Hm"

"I need you in me now."

"Be more specific."

"Merlin's left ball sack." you muttered "I want you to fuck me okay."

"All you had to say." he said as you unbuttoned his shirt and took off his trousers. You looked at his toned chest tracing his muscles with lips kissing him from his neck to his bicep. As he slipped of your underwear. You took off his boxers looking at all 9 inches of him. You didn't realize how much you needed him until now. He pushed inside of you and you moaned loudly taking him in tightening around him.