Fred Weasley~detention- smut

A/N: Hey so sorry about releasing this so late. Also please check out my new Oliver Wood story I might add some smut in but it's mainly not going to be that. Also thank you for 1k views I appreciate it and will be releasing a SiriusxRemus imagine. Also this story is one for my Ravenclaws.

Requests are open! Be specific

I can't believe it. I'm a Ravenclaw prefect on the quidditch team and at the head of my year. I should be studying or doing something useful with my time instead I'm stuck here with him. Fred Weasley. Infamous asshole, prankster, fuckboy, and the person I currently hate.

Don't get me wrong I'm down for a good prank but he has been so annoying recently. Annoying me throwing papers during class, blowing up things in my dorm, and he even dyed my hair purple. Though I didn't mind the hair dye because I look good I still hated everything else about him and his persona.

Now here I am in detention with him.

"Stupid idiot man."I muttered under my breath but still loud enough for him to hear.

"What did you say stupid idiot woman?" he said cocking his eyebrow up in curiosity.

"You heard me asshole." I said louder. "If you weren't such a whiny little bitch we wouldn't be here right now."

"Ow that hurt they should've but you in Slytherin." he said faking being hurt.

"Oh. they almost did want me to show you why." I said clenching my fist which made him gulp.

"Why don't you ever calm down y/l/n." he said abruptly getting out of his seat.

"Oh really?!" I say standing up waking over to him. "Why don't I calm down?! Why don't you stop tormenting me!"

"What the fuck do you mean?!" he said stepping closer so he was only inches away from my face.

"You know what I mean." I spat still in his face.

Then in the suddenness of the moment he kissed me. His lips on mine rough and passionate. I didn't expect it at first but then my anger fueled the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and they fought for dominance. He backed me into a wall as I took my wand and cast a spell to lock the doors all without breaking the kiss.

He unbuttoned my blouse as i undid his shirt. We looked at each other for a second both wanting to ask what we are doing and about to do but decided against it because our mind was on other things. He took off my bra and set another spell on the room to silence any noise we made. I took off his belt hurriedly as he slid down his trousers so he was only in his boxers. I kicked off my shoes and jumped up onto him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Fuck y/n." he moaned as I started to grind against his hard on through his boxers. I was still against the wall stabilized as he slipped his large hand underneath my lace thong moving his fingers gracefully making me wetter than I already was. "Fred fuck.. Please." you moaned

"Please what darling. You'll have to use your words." he said circling his thumb on my clit making me moan louder

"Please Fred fuck me please." I said through whimpers.

He took off his boxers and in one swift movement and inserted himself into you saying "Your wish is my command love." I moaned taking him all in tightening myself around him. Fuck he was big. When I finally adjusted to his size he started moving in and out of me gradually getting faster as I started to moan louder and louder.

"Fuck I'm so close." I moaned out.

"Me too." he said.

both of us finished out of breath. I fixed my hair and got off of him fixing my skirt and putting on my bra.

"So.. um what was that." he chuckled

"A good fuck Fred. That's all." I said hurriedly "Fuck it's time for feast we have to go now."I said tossing him his clothes and putting on my tie.

We got to the great hall and heard wolf whistles and laughs mainly from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw table. I looked around in confusion when Fred whispered in my ear "Your tie love."