Charlie Weasley-smut-home for the holidays

A/N: Hello my loves I have finally made a Charlie Weasley smut I'd like to say your best friends brother isn't the most original idea but it's honestly whatever so I'm not taking credit for the plot I guess but the story is mine. I don't canonically know Charlie's age but my head canon is that all of them are 2 years apart from their older sibling except Ron and Ginny which will set Charlie 4 years older than you in this story. This will take place during Christmas in you and the twins seventh year. Because you would turn 17 in your sixth year In setting you as 18. I just want to say even though you are still at Hogwarts this is legal. Also please request! I listened to Cold Cold Cold by Cage the Elephant, Out Like a Light by Ricky Montgomery, and I Wanna Be Yours by Artic Monkeys while writing this so do with that info what you will.

Love,
Amethyst

I had to stay with the Weasley's this Christmas because my parents were always away. Fred and George Weasley were my best friends we even were going to make a joke shop together. I never had any romantic feelings for the two which Mrs. Weasley found out a little while ago and I was finally able to stay in their room. Normally though Mrs. Weasley wanted me to have my privacy so I would stay in Charlie's room because he was never home until today.

"Y/N! Hello how are you?" Mrs. Weasley asked as the twins and I came through the door.

"I'm doing great Mrs. Weasley." I replied and accepted her hug.

"How are classes all high marks I assume."

"Of course Mrs. Weasley I don't know if the twins told you but I'm Ravenclaw head girl."

"Well I guess I was wrong when I said Percy would be the last head boy or head girl in this family, Congratulations my dear." she said enclosing me in another hug

"Thank you Mrs.Weasley and thank you for letting me stay I hope I'm not to much of a trouble."

"Of course not now go put your bags up and then come down we have lots to talk about."

I went up the stairs passing Ron's room and then the twins and go into Charlie's room where I stay. I open the door and see something I didn't expect though. A tall redhead pulling on a shirt and wet hair.

"Charlie!" I scream. Me and Charlie had always been close because of my love for magical creatures even though I wanted to go into the business aspect for the joke shop.

"Ah. How's my favorite apprentice doing." he said. I hadn't seen Charlie in over a year and I could tell he noticed I changed a bit. I did still send him letters about Romania and all the dragons because I loved to hear of all his stories. He did change a bit he was definitely a lot fitter now and so was I. I had my 'glow up' I guess you'd call it about a year or so ago over the summer of sixth year going into seventh.

I dropped my bags and ran towards him to give him a hug. He picked me up and twirled me around. Fred and George walked in to see us hugging. Both had my same reaction and screamed his name but more so questioning. I saw Charlie a year ago but only because my parents brought me to Romania summer of fifth year. He hadn't been home in two years though. They both have him hugs and small talk went around asking how each other were when Mrs. Weasley called us down for dinner. I had been seated next to the twins in on my left and Charlie on my right.

"So I hear you're head girl y/n." Percy said

"Yes I am." I replied blushing slightly.

"She's also head of year she's like female Percy!" both twins yelled.

I slapped them and gave them the death glare. Going back to my food as I heard Charlie chuckle which earned him a kick from me underneath the table.