Hermionexreader-Smut

This was not proofread I wrote it at 3 am and like just woke up so ignore that.

"Hermione. I have a game.."

"Come on 5 more minutes." she said kissing my neck. Me and Hermione had been dating in secret for months, not because we were both girls but I was a Slytherin not just a Slytherin I was a Malfoy.

"Hermione I can't miss this, it's the most important game of the season and I'm not even dressed yet." I was the captain of the quidditch team and a year older than her we had tried to see each other as much as we could because this was my last year at Hogwarts.

"What's so important about it?" she said looking up from kissing me.

"It's against Gryffindor. I'm a chaser and think about it I have to bully your ex boyfriend." I said getting up and changing into my jumper.

"Why do you insist on being rude to Ron." she said getting up from my bed.

"Because if I'm not rude who else would be. Besides it's fun to pester the little Weasel." I said grabbing her waist. "And don't worry you'll be in for a hell of a night after."

"O-ok." I chuckled at her reaction. "What!"

"We've been dating for months and I'm still able to make you blush."  I said pulling her closer so our lips were almost touching.

"I can't help it your just so goddamn sexy." she said closing the gap between our lips.

-

After Hermione sneaked out of my dorm I changed my clothes into my quidditch uniform and put my hair up. I tried to cover my hickeys but figured it was no use. I got into the great hall when I saw Draco I approached him and hugged him from behind planning to embarrass him in all of his friends.

"Helloooo little brother."

"Hello sister." he said pushing me off and taking a look at me. "Rough night?" he said laughing

"Oh fuck you Draco. Little Albino turd." I mumbled making his friends laugh. "Make sure your prepared for the game. I swear to Merlin if we lose the match because your too busy flirting with Potter, you can guarantee your spot off the team. No special treatment just cause your my brother."

I went over to my friends sitting at the end of the Slytherin table. Adrian, Blaise, and Amethyst were all talking about the game. I sat down and grabbed some toast.

"Make sure to eat up guys you'll need your strength." I said to all my friends looking at the scarce amount of food on their plates."

"Aye Aye Captain." I clapped Adrian's shoulder.

"Your just jealous cause she beat you for captain." Blaise said through a mouthful of food.

"I'm not." Adrian huffed.

"Yes you are!" the three of us yelled.

"C'mere!" he chased after me and I yelped when his arms went around my waist pulling me up into the air.

"Adriannn! Put me down this instant." I yelled making almost the whole great hall look at me the Gryffindors laughing.

"Aye Aye Cap." he said putting me down.

-

We walked onto the field and cheers erupted from the Slytherin and Ravenclaw stands and some from Hufflepuff. Mostly Ravenclaw and Slytherins actually liked each other and Hufflepuffs were to nice not to cheer. Gryffindor came out and everyone was cheering except Slytherin. Our team had walked over to Gryffindor to shake hands.