Sirius Black x reader- Marauders era~ smut

Hard to Get but not really for the sake of smut

I had recently just transferred from Ilvermorny I was in the house of Thunder Bird (thank you for the correction @emmy1158) which I heard was to be the equivalent of Slytherin. More or less it was I guess but at least no one treated me like shit there. Being a Slytherin had its perks most people left me alone as I preferred but I also got lonely. I hated being in the house where everyone hated me sometimes I just wish I could go back to the States. People were nicer there. Here everyone either made it their plan to get at me or was scared of me other then the other Slytherins.

At least they still had quidditch. I got most of my anger out by batting away at the buldgers. But I had one friend Andromeda Black. Who also didn't get the whole blood status or what house you were in. She was such a great girl always laughing and smiling. The one that convinced me to go to this godawful party. I loved Halloween and so did the school decorations everywhere and parties.

In the room of requirement a party was being hosted. Andie only wanted to go to see her Hufflepuff boyfriend and who was I to get in the way of true love. So here I stood in my red mini dress with spaghetti straps and devil horns and my cropped black leather jacket my combat boots making me slightly taller than I already was resting my back against the wall when a boy came up to me.

"Hello."

"Uh Hi."

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing standing all by herself."

"Getting drunk out of my mind so I can forget this conversation ever happened."

"Well I can certainly help with that I'm Sirius."

"You're Serious?"

"A funny one aren't you."

"Yes very. My name is y/n."

"Well nice to meet you, say want to get out of here."

"No thank you." I said walking away when suddenly he grabbed my hand. And then I did what any sane person would do I threw my drink in his face. "Don't fucking touch me without my permission creep."

I then walked away going to get another drink. When another boy came up to me.

"Hello."

"I literally just refilled my drink don't make me throw it in your face too." I said looking at the boy now noticing the scars running along his face.

"Haha no I just wanted to thank you for sorting out Sirius."

"Oh your his friend. Yeah well he's annoying, rough night." I said pointing to his scars.

"W-what?"

"Well either you were attacked by a werewolf or you are one judging by the scars I think you are one."

"How do you?"

I moved my jacket slightly revealing the bite I had gotten from a werewolf around 3 years ago. I also pointed to the scar on my cheek I'd given myself the first time I turned. "This answer your question."

"Yes pretty much." he said looking at the bad bite.

"Well I'll be off now. Got to get busy drowning my sorrows in cheap liquor and moping in a corner."

"Um bye then." he said as I left which I barely heard because I left so fast.

-

It had been around an hour when I finally got drunk. I'm not going to say I'm a messy drunk but I do get a bit more extroverted. When I say extroverted I mean dancing and making out with other people. Of course though the nearest boy to me was Sirius. He wasn't bad looking I'll admit it but sober me wouldn't have done what I did and part of me didn't but he was hot and the closest person to me.

"Hey can I take you up on that offer from earlier."

"What offer I think I might need to be reminded."

"Oh my fuck." Was all I said before I grabbed his face and his lips met mine. His hands moved to my waist as I tangled mine into his hair. Pulling him closer to me.

"Want to leave now." I said pulling away and he nodded. I could tell he probably wasn't used to a girl making the first move. I wasn't necessarily dominant but he was being pretty dense so I just decided to hell with it.

We went up to the Gryffindor common room which I'd never seen before. There were a few students playing drinking games or some snogging on the couch. He took me up to his dorm and as soon as the door was locked he pushed me onto a bed. All of his dorm mates were gone.

He took off my jacket revealing the bite on my shoulder which he stared at for a second but was to drunk to care and he proceeded to kiss my neck as I unbuttoned his shirt. He then pinned me down to the bed kissing me deeply and was much more passionate this time. He trailed his hands up my dress making me moan a bit slightly he took my open mouth to his advantage slipping his tongue into my mouth.

I flipped him around so I was straddling him. I took off my dress and he sat up taking one of my breasts in his hand and the other in his mouth. I moaned slightly and started to unbuckle his belt taking sliding off his trousers slightly.

"Someone's in a hurry." he chuckled moving his boxers just enough. I took off my panties so all I was wearing was my tiny red horns and slid onto him so he was inside of me. He grabbed my hips and I started up and down. He flipped me around kicking off his trousers and boxers. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me crying out at the new angle. I soon reached my high moaning out profanities.

"Fuck." I said after we both orgasmed. I put my panties and dress back on grabbing some makeup from my jacket to cover my hickeys. I brushed my fingers through my hair and slid my shoes back on.

"Leaving so soon." he smirked making me shake my head.

"This was a one time thing. Besides don't think Andie'll be to keen to hear I shagged her cousin." I left the room without another word seeing a familiar face on the way.

"Ah werewolf boy how are you."

"Uh Good. Your not in Gryffindor are you?"

"Oh Merlin no. I'm in Slytherin."

"Then why are you here."

"Your smart aren't ya bet you'll figure it out. Bye now." I clapped his shoulder and went on my way putting my jacket back on to cover my bite. I went down to the dungeons and flopped down on my bed.

"Hey." Andie mumbled.

"What's got you all sad."

"Cissy found out about Ted."

"Euuuh. How's that going over."

"No idea."

"Come here." I opened my arms pulling her into a hug. "It'll be okay love."

"Hopefully."

"So who was it."

"huh"

"Your makeup is wearing off." she pointed to the hickeys on my neck.

"Oh uh just some Gryffindor. No one you'd know."