Chapter 2

I walk down the stairs of my apartment and to the sidewalk. I bring a simple knife, just in case, along with a news paper about him.

I follow him behind a bigger apartment close to mine, where he finally notices me.

"Hey kid, what the hell do you think you're doin' following me?"

I pull a news paper from my back pocket. "You know, you fit this description perfectly~"

He snatches the paper from me and looks at the pictures before shouting.

"Yeah that's me! Gotta problem bitch?"

He glances at the newspaper again and then back at me. "Hey.. Wait a minute kid, there's a picture that looks just like you too!"

I laugh. "Oh really..? I guess I forgot to tear that part off the paper."

He steps back.
"Y'know you don't scare me."

He holds his scythe to my neck.

"Do you think I'm scared of you either, sir?"

He cuts my neck slightly before pulling his scythe away.
"How old are you, kid."

I pull out a roll of bandages from my pocket and begin to wrap my neck.

"I'm 18 so stop calling me kid, asshole."

He laughs. "I'll call you whatever the hell I want... and on the subject of what we want, what do you want KID?"

I grip the knife in my pocket.

"I want to team up with you."
I say smiling at him.

"Listen kid, I don't 'team up' with people anymore." I look at the arm he's holding his scythe in.

"Oh really..?"
I say before cutting his arm, it wasn't anything deep, just enough for him to not be able to hold the scythe anymore.

He drops it and yells, "HEY, BITCH, WHY'D YOU DO THAT!? I'LL KILL YOU!!"

I giggle and pick up his scythe.
"Catch me if you can!"

I say running off with it, he soon starts running after me. Luckily I've ran from the cops so many times that I can out run a car, but he's still pretty fast.

Soon I get to my apartment and run into my room with his scythe shutting the door behind me.

He began banging on my door.
"HEY OPEN THE DOOR BITCH!"

I laugh.
"Only if you promise to team up with me!"

He stays silent for a bit.
"FINE, I PROMISE! JUST OPEN THE GODDANM DOOR BITCH!"

I open the door and let him in. I noticed that his arm was bleeding a bit more than I expected. I panic and pull out my bandages.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to injure you this badly!"

I say to him as he sits on my bed. He looks confuesed as I wrap his arm.

"Thanks.. I guess, whats your name anyway kid?"

"Its (Y/n)."

He just nods his head.

I walk to the bathroom to put away the roll, then I take off my hoodie.

"WOAH WHAT THE HELL KID?"

I look at him confused.
"What?"

He points.
"Why are your arms and neck covered in bandages?"

I sigh.
"Because my arms are covered in cuts, from either myself or falling while running."

He looked at me concerned.
"Why would you cut yourself dumbass?"

I smirk.
"Why do you care, old man?"

He begins yelling.
"WELL YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT ME SO I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT YOU TOO! BUT DON'T ALWAYS EXPECT IT BITCH!!"