Chapter 9

I run into the room where I see Zack curled up into a ball, he looks kinda cute..

"Hey, we gotta go.."
He grumbles at me still turned away.

"Zack! I'm sorry!!"

He finally turns to be still in his little ball.

He gives me a 'I wanna kill you but ill listen' face to me. I sit on the bed next to him and grab his hand.

"We don't have time for this right now but I promise we can talk about this later!"

He grunts, "Whatever.."

I look over to the ground, "I love you..?"

"I love you too." He mumbles.

We pack our stuff and after the cop is gone we get in the car. Should we go somewhere nice..

Like a date?

I drive us to the beach. He gives me a confused look
"What the hell is this place?"

I smile at him

"Just somewhere nice."

We both get out of the car and I watch as he goes to open the door to the back seat.

I quickly grab his hand.

"How about you just use my knife for now?"

He sighs and grabs it. We start to walk around the boulevard before he points the sky wheel.

"Whats that thing?"
I grab his hand and pull him towards it.

"You'll see!!"

We get there and get into one of the little pod things, the higher we get I can see Zack is nervous

"Whats wrong?"

"I've never been in a place like this."

I laugh "It's just like an elevator, but in the sky!"

He stares out the window for a while before he gets up and sits next to me, we spend the rest of the ride we talk about times we almost got caught by the police. Or just how lonely life can be sometimes.

We get off the sky wheel and start walking around the shops and other rides.
Though something feels off, like we're being followed...

It's finally night and I still have the feeling someone else is here I turn around once we're alone in the parking lot.

I see a girl with blond hair and pink ends wearing a suit like dress.

"Can I help you?"

The girl runs up to me. "I just couldn't help but notice how absolutely adorable you two are! Would yo two be interested in being in a movie!?"

I don't think she knows we're wanted criminals since she doesn't seem to be even a little scared of us. I fall into a deep thought before I feel Zack grab my hand and start to drag me back to the car

"We aren't interested in your work lady!"
I hear Zack yell.

She looked kinda sad that he'd declined but walked away defeated.

Zack and I eventually get in the car and drive back to the apartment. We get back inside and I turn on the news. I was shocked by the headlines

"A woman named Catharine Ward, ex movie director is now going around casting people to be horror film. The young woman planned on the main cast dying, but not only film. Her plan is to entertainingly  murder them one by one. Sort of like the popular anime known as Danganrompha. The police are trying to find Ms. Ward at the moment so they can prevent the making of her show. If you cave any information please call-"

I turn off the TV and look to Zack who stares blankly.

"Did you know?" I say confused.

"No I just didn't like that bitches hair."

I laugh "Don't you think bitch it's a bit harsh.. Maybe try something like.. Strawberry pimp!"

He laughs back. "Didn't know it was bothering ya bitch."

I stand up to him.
"I'll smack you smart ass!"

We both laugh and I fall into him arms. He faces away from me and suddenly becomes warm.

"Blushing?" I say with a giggle.

He turns back to me and I can now see his slight grin.

"Softie!" I say teasing.

Suddenly he rests his and on my head and pulls me in..