Chapter 11

"I think I'll go with... Zack!! I'm sorry Eddie, but you're much younger than I am.. And I already said I loved Zack.."

Before I was able to say anything else Zack points to Eddie and laughs
"Suck it kid!! She loves me!!"

Eddie looks down embarrassed.
"I honestly never will understand your decision, but just know you'll be a Gardner soon."

I watch as he walks away angrily... I reach my arm out but decide to just let him go. I walk back into the apartment with Zack and grab my  phone.

Maybe I should look up this 'Valentines Day' thing and what to with a 'valentine'.

After 20mins of just scrolling through this 'holiday'.

It's apparently a day to spend with someone you love, you go one dates and stuff.

How do you even show someone you love them?

I know kissing is a way of love but what else?

Stupidity enough I search up 'Ways to show someone you love them'.

The first few results included things like 'flowers' or 'love songs' but what caught my eye was 'Small gifts'.

I could buy him something like a watch.. Or maybe a phone for himself. I see something shining from my bag, the knife I'd let him barrow from before.

Of course! I'll buy him one like it so he has something easier to carry, incase he ever gets to hurt to hold the scythe.

I leave my phone on the table and run out of the apartment with the car keys. I hope they don't ask for an ID or I might be screwed, but its worth a shot! I soon arrive at the knife store and park.

While looking around I see a man dressed in a weird outfit. I ignore him and continue browsing, but when I look up there he was.
"Do you believe in god?"

I step back surprised.
"W-What?"

He stands calmly "Do you believe in god?"

I stand up straight to face him.
"I do.. Why do you ask?"

He smiles. "I believe you may be an angel."

I laugh nervously, "You think so..?"

"Yes."

I smile. "If you'd known me I'm sure you'd know I'm not an angel."

He laughs and walks closer to me.
"No no, I know exactly who you are. You're an angel of death, please join me and my other angels. Think of me as your god."

I scoff at what he says, what the hell is up with this guy?
"I-I'm sorry but no thank you! I don't think we're thinking of the same religion."

He opens his book and grabs a pencil
"You're Miss (Y/n) (L/n), correct? Please, consider it. Give me a call if you change your mind."

He hands me the note and disappears into the next isle. I stare at it for a while before slipping it into my backpack.

Finally I find a knife similar to mine, it was about $500 dollars.

I begin to drive home when I start to think.. Should I call that number?

After what feels like hours I get to the house and when I walk in I see... 

(A/n) 🎏
hello my beautiful readers!! I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading my story!! I love writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it 🎊
My update schedule may be a mess for a bit due to school
(I hope you understand!)
The next chapter WILL be out around Valentine's Day for obvious reasons~ 💝
If there are any stories you'd like me to write feel free to tell me, I'm considering starting another!! 🍃