Chapter 16

I walk outside to what looks like a garden, I can hear in the distance people talking.

When I turn the corner I see three familiar faces. Catherine Ward, 
Dr. Danny..
And... Eddie?

Catherine's attention shifts to me instantaneously "Hey, you! You're (Y/n)! The one who said no to my lovey request of being in an absolutely stunning movie!"

I fully walk out from the dark corner of the church and Eddie turns away from me.

Danny, however, rushes over and grabs my hand, "Woah (Y/n) was it? You have beautiful (E/c) eyes! My name is Dr. Danny!"

In the attempt to give him some sort of greeting I try to half smile at him and he returns the gesture.

Walking over to me i hear Eddie
"So is it true..?"
he comes from the back of everyone else.
"You and that filthy psychopath will be working with us?"

I look down at him then at everyone else.
"Well yes, that is if we're wanted here.."

Danny immediately responds "Yes!"

While Catherine was hesitant she only shook her head,
"i guess having another girl around would be nice."

And Eddie, who had voted neither, just gazed at me.

"Then yes. I guess we will be."

After hours of chatting about whatever it is murderers like, along with why we're here, there was a grunt from behind us.

"Hey! Whatcha guys think you're doin' with (Y/n)!?" quickly I spin around and look at Zack,

"Morning Zack!"

He looks at me and to the others.

"Your little friends are ugly. especially you brat!"

Zack points to Eddie. "You're the no good psycho!"

"I think you should shut the hell up before I make you!"

In the mist of them yelling Cathy whispers to me, "How could you stand this man child for so long?"

I simply laugh at her remark and sigh
"He's not usually like this.."

Cathy just sits there blankly looking at the sky, "Whats it like (Y/n)..?"

I looked over to her and back to the two arguing,

"Whats what like?"

"Whats it like to be inlove with someone?" 

———————————————————————————
hello my lovely readers
so yes i know this chapter was short and i'm extremely sorry
but i wanted to upload a new chapter as soon as possible since i saw we were #2 on zackxreader stories!

thank you all so much for reading my story and for showing so much support,
i promise my chapters will be longer next time i just had to get this out there! ❤️

anywayy, love you all, and i'll see you in the next chapter! 🍃