Chapter 8

I turn on the TV and look down to my tea, I try my best to not look at him.

I can feel his eyes staring at me.

"I get it if you don't feel the same... (Y/n).."

"I do.. Zack.."

He stays silent before grabbing my arm and pulling me into a hug, I place down my tea and hug him back. I cry a bit thinking of the possibility's, what will happen now?

He won't hurt me right..?

He starts to pet my head.

"(Y/n)?"

I jerk back feeling nervous.
"Y-Yes!?"

He looks at me flustered.
"Do you actually.. Love me....?"

I grab his hand.
"Yes! I have since we met!"

I cover my mouth in shock, why'd I say that? He probably thinks I'm weird now! He just smiles. It makes my heart melt and I begin blushing while trying to cover my face. I stand up,
"We should go to bed...."

I speed walk to my room and turn the knob to my door before Zack grabs my other hand.
He spins me around and pins me to the wall. I get more flustered as he leans in and whispers in my ear

"Scared yet, kid?"

I smack him.
"No idiot! Why would I be scared of you! I'm more mad at you now!"

He giggles and smiles at me still keeping me against the wall.
"Why ya mad kid?"

Well honestly I'm mad cause I wanted him to kiss me but I don't feel like explaining that to him.
I grab his arm.

"Whatever lets go to bed."

I lead him to my room and turn on the TV to some stupid cartoon. I walk to my bed and lay down and drift away as Zack lays down next to me.

~Your Dream~

"Sir, sir, please! Tell us what you think about your daughters recent actions!"
I see a news reporter talking to a man.. He looks like me. He glares at the woman.

"When I find her I will discuss this."

The women laughs
"What if you don't find her sir?"

He aggressively grabs her arm.
"I will find her. She can't escape me. She's just rebelling right now, she'll soon come to her senses and she'll realize that she has no where to go."

The lady backs up and yanks her arm back.
"Um yes sir, and what about your wife. She's dead. What will you do with the child for killing her?"

He laughs.
"She's replicable, everything is.. And as for my daughter, (Y/n).. She knows what ill do when she comes back."

The crowd gets bigger and louder and soon I'm unable to hear the man.. Was that my father?
I must have forgotten his face over the years.

I look around to see that I'm in a tree, sitting on a branch...
I'm holding a knife, its covered in blood.

I look below me to see a little girl she's with her family, she looks so happy.. It makes me smile.

After a few seconds I realize the crowd was below me and the man was yelling.

"(Y/n)! Please come down!"

I glare at him.
"I don't know you."

He gives a fake smile.
"Yes, you do. Don't embarrass me in front of these people."

I grab my bag and run as fast as I can from him. Eventually I get to a port where a see a boat leaving, I quickly jump on and watch as the people get further and further away.

I walk around the boat for hours eventually I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn to see a bit older than me.

"Hey, you look lost! My name is Justin! Can I help you find something?"

He grabs my hand and leads me around the boat for a while explaining things. We stop in the middle of a crowd where I see another boy around two years older than me.

I walk towards him it looks like-

~End of Dream~

"Zack!"

I yell as I turn to see him.

"WHAT!?"
He yells back in shock.

"S-Sorry Zack... How'd you sleep?"
He looks at me annoyed

"Fine. Until you woke me up."
I nervously laugh.

He opens his mouth but I cut him off.
"I'm going to get in the shower."

He shuts his mouth and looks over in a sad way. Maybe that was a bit rude, but the last thing I want is him bringing up the whole 'love' thing.

I walk into the bathroom and pear out the window to see a cop, he was looking into 'our' car window.
Is he onto us?