Chapter4-i'm jade

J:" i am so sorry."

I looked up and saw a blonde haired girl. She looked like she was around my age.

"no, you're good. I should be the one apologizing. So, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking. I should really start paying more attention to where I'm going. Speaking of, I think I took a wrong turn. I'm Jade, by the way."

J:" I'm Josie. Are you new here?" I didn't recognize her, and I practically knew everyone in the school.

Ja:" yeah, i am."

J:" well, I'll help you." We got up from the ground and I led her to her room.

Ja:" it was nice to meet you, Josie. I hope I see you around."

J:" nice to meet you too, Jade. But I don't think you'll see me."

Ja:" what? Why?"

J:" i left this school two months ago. The only reason I came back was for my dad's birthday."

Ja:" oh..."

J:" yeah..."

Ja:" well, I hope we run into each other in the future."

J:" i, too, hope that we run into each other. Goodbye Jade."

Ja:" goodbye Josie."

I went to Lizzie's room and grabbed my phone. Then went back with my dad.

" okay, so, in less than an hour we have to go." Lizzie whispered to me as I came in.

J:" okay."

My dad and I talk for a while until Lizzie told me it was time.

J:" dad, we have a surprise for you. But you have to put this blindfold on." I handed it to him.

A:" okay..." he put it on. And I went over to help him get up from his chair.

We left his office and went to the Old Mill. I took of the blindfold and a bunch of the students and staff yelled surprise.

A:" oh wow. You guys did this?"

J:" yep. Well, Lizzie and Mg did. My only job was to come.

A:" this is the best birthday."

Li:" you kinda sound like a kid."

We laughed and hung out for a while. Until Lizzie told me that Hope was coming.

J:" okay, I'm gonna go to the room."

Li:" no, wait, I can keep her away."

J:" okay. But I'm gonna go hide."

She nodded and I went to the docks alone. Or so I thought.

I was looking at the at the lake. The moonlight was reflecting off the water. And I was enjoyed the beauty of it. For about ten minutes. Then  I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I turned my heat to see who it was.

J:" Hope.."

H:" hey Jo."

J:" i, uh, I have to go."

I got up and started to walk away, but she grabbed my wrist. So I turned back to her. She let go of my wrist, but I honestly didn't want her to. And that's how I knew that it wasn't the right time to come back.

J:" don't touch me... please..just...don't."

H:" I'm sorry. But, Josie, is this is about the way I acted I said I was sorry."

J:" it's not about that, Hope."

H:" then what is it? What did I do."

J:" nothing."

H." Then why do you hate me?"

J:" that's the problem, Hope. I don't hate you. I love you a-and I don't want to. The whole point of leaving was so that I could get over you! But you just don't want to leave my head. All I think about is you. And i don't want to."

H:" Josie.."

Before she could continue, I left and went back to Lizzie's dorm. I knew if I stayed there she'll keep trying to talk to me. So, I packed my stuff and left. I bought a plane ticket to New Hampshire. I wrote a note to my mom before I left. I was going to go with my aunt Bonnie. I haven't seen her in a couple of years and I miss her.

When I get on the plane I put my headphones on and started listening to music.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is really short. Also I know this is a bad chapter. I'll try to post the next one in a couple hour. 

-