Chapter 8- 'Cause I love you, Josie ...

NO ONES POV

The two girls were sitting on Hope's bed.
Josie had just told Hope what Jade told her.

H:" then for the rest of the year she kept calling me names. Until I got tired of it and made her stop."

J:" how?"

H:" it doesn't matter. What matters is that she stopped. So you can be with her."

J:" No, Hope."

H:" Josie, you like her, forget about me."

J:" no. I promised I would never leave you. And by choosing her, I'm leaving you. Even if it doesn't seem like it. Hope, you are my best friend and I won't choose a girl over you."

H:" but you want her, and she wants you. What if she's changed for the better? What if you two are meant to be? It's gonna take some time, but I think I can forgive her. For you. So that you can be happy with her."

J:" really? Why?"

H:" 'Cause I love you, Josie, and I want you to be happy."

Little did Josie know, is that Hope loves her as move than a friend. But she couldn't tell her that because she was afraid that Josie wouldn't want to be her friend anymore. That Josie would ignore her just like Hope ignored Josie. she did want Josie to be happy even if it wasn't with her. (Sorry if this doesn't make much sense)

Josie hugged her

J:" I love you too, Hope."

H:" okay, now go fix things with your soon to be girlfriend."

J:" not now. I just wanna stay with you. please?"

H:" okay, but promise me something."

J:" anything."

H:" no matter what happens we will always be friends. And that no girl, or boy, will ever come between us."

J:" i promise."

H:" Hey, do you wanna get some pizza or...?

J:" pizza sounds good."

Hope grabbed her phone and called a pizza place near by. with in minutes the pizza arrived. Josie wanted to pay, but before she could pull out her money Hope had already payed.

J:" really Hope? I was supposed to pay."

H:" You took too long. It wasn't my fault. But, on the bright side you didn't waste any money."

Josie rolled her eyes and put some money into Hope's pocket.

H:" you know I'm gonna give it back, right?"

J:" I won't let you."

H:" I have my ways, Jo."

J:" i would like to see you try."

H:" just wait and see." Hope smirked and left with the pizza.

Josie quickly followed her. Both girls went back to Hope's room and started eating and talking. After an hour or so they were cuddling and watching movies. Josie was about to sleep when someone texted her. but she didn't check who it was just snuggled closer to hope.

H:" aren't you gonna check that?"

J:" nope. i don't think it important. now shh, and watch the movie."

Hope didn't say anything, just enjoyed the time. not long after Josie fell asleep. hope closed her laptop and put it aside. she looked over at Josie and just admired her. she was hoping Josie didn't wake up and see Hope staring at her.