Chapter19- so I have to wait until the dance

Hope's POV

All day long we've all been setting up things for the party. My mom, dad, Rebekah and I have been at this all day, along with some of their friends.

R:" this place is going to be a bitch to clean up."

K:" I don't understand why we can just hire someone to do all this."

Ha:" because we need to start doing our own shit. Cleaning won't be that bad."

R:" speak for yourself. If everything goes right, Hope will be gone with her lover. You will probably fall asleep half way through. And Klaus .... well he's Klaus."

K:" bloody hell. Who hurt you today?"

R:" no one. Just wanna be in a bitchy mood. You got a problem with that? Then leave."

K:" geez, it was a joke, sister. Lighten up."

My aunt rolled her eyes and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~

After a couple hours we finished. I was in my room getting ready when I got a text from Lizzie. She just said she got Josie to come. I was happy I was going see her again, but extremely nervous. I didn't wanna fuck up again.

My aunt Rebekah opened my door and said 'it's party time' and left.

I went downstairs. Many people were already here.

I looked over to see Landon at the front door.

"Great. Why are you always here at the wrong time?! God!"

I walked down and Landon saw me. He smiled and walked towards me.

H:" Landon.."

L:" hi. Look I'm sorry I kissed you. I just really missed you."

H:" Landon I can really talk right now. I honestly don't know what to say to you. We broke up because you lost feelings for me. Then you come back years later and tell me that you still love me? That's fucked up. How did you know I wasn't in a relationship?"

L:" i- i.."

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

After an hour or so I spotted Lizzie.

H:" where have you been?"

Li:" home. Duh."

H:" where is she?"

Li:" at home."

H:" I thought she was coming."

Li:" she is. She's just going with my mom. Rebekah picked me up. Now Hope what are you going to do to get the love of your life back?"

H:" what do you mean?"

Lizzie dragged me into an empty room.

Li:" if you tell her the truth she's gonna feel really guilty and run home. She still won't talk to you for weeks and she'll think that she doesn't deserve you and that it's all her fault that you guys got into a fight. Just because she didn't listen to you.

H:" so then what do I tell her? And when?"

Li:" dance with her. Then explain everything to her, but gently. Make her feel like it's no her fault. Or yours."

H:" so I have to wait until the dance?"

Li:" yeah. In the meantime you have to stay as far away for her as you can. If she see's you she'll leave. Then there goes our chance of getting you two back together."

H:" okay. I think I can wait."

Li:" good. I'll go make sure she still coming."

Josie's POV

I was getting ready for the party when Lizzie called me and told me she was already there and told me to hurry up.

I did my makeup and went to see if my mom was ready.

C:" ready to go?"

J:" yeah. I was just about to ask you that."

C:" I guess I beat you to it. Let's go."

We both went to the car and started driving. We were driving towards a big house. Mansion you could say.

J:" who's house is that?"

C:" Lizzie's friend. I don't really know her, but she wanted to get to know me. Almost the whole town is gonna be there. Except for Hope. She left to New Orleans."

J:" really?"

C:" mhm. Lizzie and I tried to stop her, but she said without you she doesn't have anything here. So her aunt and dad left with her, like a week ago. But I think Klaus and Rebekah came back. I'm not sure why though."

J:" oh.. okay."

We arrived and went inside. Lizzie was waiting for me.

Li:" you look disappointed. What happened?"

J:" nothing."

Li:" mhm."

We talked to people and hung out, until people started dancing.

Li:" go dance."

J:" i don't dance, Lizzie. You know that."

Li:" come one let loose a little. I promise it'll be worth it."

J:" fine."

I went to the dance floor and started dancing with her. After I couple song she left to request them to play a song.

J:" what song did you ask for?"

Li:" you'll find out. Just give me a minute I have to go upstairs real quick."

Lizzie went upstairs and and she came back with Hope. Just as the song she requested came on.

I was just about to walk out when my mom stopped me.

C:" don't leave so soon. Just a couple more hours Josie."

J:" But mom-"

C:" but nothing, Josie. Listen to me. I'm your mother."

I rolled my eyes and went back to the dance floor.

I could see Hope started walking closer to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what to say🙂...

~~~~~~~~~~