Chapter 20-so be my person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The song up there 👆 is the song playing.
It doesn't really go along with it, but it doesn't matter.

Don't judge me on my song choices😐 or else... 😵🔫

Anyways enjoy this chapter Luvs! 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Hope laid her eyes on Josie as she made her way down to her.

Before she could get to her Landon asked Hope to dance. She wanted to say no, she really did, but her grandma came in. She had no clue why she was there. But she knew if she said no her grandma wouldn't stop bitching about it. So she said yes.

L:" thanks for dancing with me."

Hope didn't take her eyes off of Josie as she danced with Landon.

L:" Hope?"

H:" hmm?"

L:" i said thank you for dancing with me."

H:" I didn't really have a choice."

L:" why's that?"

H:" my grandma came. I don't know why she's here, but if I said no she would've bitched about it the rest of my life."

L:" oh.."

Lizzie was looking at them the whole time making a plan.

Li:" here goes nothing."

Lizzie walked over to them and stole Landon from Hope.

Hope thanked her and made her way to Josie, but before she got to her someone else started dancing with her.

H:" Roman."

R:" hi. Good to see you again."

H:" mhm. Good to see you too."

R:" don't worry I'm part of the plan. Go get your girl, Hope."

H:" what?"

R:" I'll spin you to her."

He winked spun Hope into Josie arms.

J:" Hope..."

H:" Hello to you too. Look we need to talk."

J:" my mom said you left town."

H:" that was a part of my plan. I needed you to come so I could talk to you."

J:" i don't wanna talk to you."

H:" you're talk to me right now."

She rolled her eyes and continued to dance with Hope. But she stopped talking to her.

H: what you saw wasn't what actually happened. I really need to talk to you about that.

Josie couldn't take it so she ran off. But Hope followed her. They ran outside until the music was muffled. Hope stopped and yelled at Josie.

H:" he kissed me! I didn't know he was gonna do that! I pushed him off of me as soon as I realized what he did!"

Josie stopped and turned around.

H:" I know we weren't officially together, but I could never do that to you. Not after I kissed you. Or after I told you I loved you. And now that you're actually listening to me if I had to choose between you and him I would choose you. Over and over again."

She said as she walked closer to Josie

H:" 'Cause if I'm being honest, I feel like you're my person. My.. my soulmate. And I don't really believe in soulmates, but you're the one person who has and will ever make me believe in them. But if you're done with me, tell me that you don't love me and I'll leave you alone. I'll go for good and never bother you again."