Chapter 11- i don't like her..at all

~~~~~~~~

Guys please be nice to Maya🤦‍♀️. I have good plans for her. Just wait and see.

~~~~~~~~

Josie's POV

Jade and I were sitting outside looking at the stars when suddenly i saw Hope with her aunts walking into the school.

She had a white dress that reached just above her knees, with a light pink lipgloss.

"Wow- just wow.. she looks gorgeous." I thought to myself as I was staring at her.  "I wanna kiss her-wait what? That's so weird Josie! She's your best friend, plus you're dating Jade. Stop thinking about Hope that that!" I thought as I quickly looked away and back up at the sky. "Ugh... why am I like this?! Why does she make me like this?" I thought to myself. Not noticing that Jade was talking.

Ja:" earth to Josie."

J:"hmm?" I turned to face her.

Ja:" you ok? You seemed kinda lost."

J:" I'm fine. Just got really into thoughts."

Ja:" wanna talk about it?"

"With you? No. I'll rather die. Oops sorry that's mean."

J:" I'm good. It's getting late, I'm gonna head to my room."

Ja:" oh okay."

I went to my room to find Lizzie sitting on my bed sleeping. I lightly shook her awake.

Li:" where were you, Josie?" She said in a sleepy voice as she started sitting up.

J:" i was out with Jade."

Li:" eww. You two as a couple just makes me wanna barf."

J:" Lizzie why are you here? And why were you sleeping on my bed?"

Li:" I wasn't sleeping. I was just resting my eyes. Kinda. But look it's not my fault. A bitch gets tired after waiting 5 fucking hours for their sister to get back."

J:" how was I supposed to know you were coming?!"

Li:" why can't we do some twin mind shit? I would love to talk to you without talking to you. But that's not why I'm here. I here because I wanted to apologize. I was out of line yesterday and I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I mean I do know, but let's not get into that.."

J:" it's okay."

Li:" you're just gonna forgive me like that? Oh wow. Okay."

J:" Lizzie go to your room."

Li:" you know, you're bed's kinds comfortable. I think I'm gonna sleep here tonight."

J:" no, no. Lizzie don't you dare." I tried to get her to leave, but she had already fallen asleep.

I rolled my eyes and got into bed. I feel asleep pretty fast.

When I woke up Lizzie was gone. But she had left a note.

"Good morning, Josie! I just wanted to say thank you for not pushing me off your bed when I was sleeping. I would say that I'll never sleep there without your permission, but we both know that not true. Anyways, mom said she wanted to talk to you. So just go talk to her when you can. See you later Josette ;)"

"Why is she like this?"

I put on some clean clothes and went to find my mom.

J:" hey mom. You wanted to see me?"