Chapter14- Still falling for you.

Okay, okay, I'm gonna be nice and here's chapter 14 before I go to sleep. I know I just published chapter 13, but since y'all don't like cliffhangers 🙄🤚 you can have chapter 14 😒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josie's POV

I opened the door to find Jade and Penelope having sex.

J:" oh my god. I think I'm gonna be sick."

Ja: Josie! It's not what it looks like. I swear!"

J:" if you aren't having sex then what are you doing?! Studying?!

J:" studying each other. Not the time for jokes Josie. That wasn't funny anyway."

J:" Jade we're over!"

I couldn't handle it so I ran out. I ran outside where I found Lizzie Rebekah and Hope. They saw me and started to walk towards me, but before I knew it I threw up. Hope ran towards me.

H:" Jo, are you okay?"

J:" I just saw Jade and Penelope doing it. So no. Not even close to being okay."

Li:" I'm gonna kill her."

R:" I'll help."

Rebekah and Lizzie both went back inside. While I stayed with Hope

H:" should I stop them?"

J:" can you please just get me out of here?"

H:" yeah sure."

Hope took me to my mom's house.

C:" what happened."

Hope looked at me and told me to go inside. I nodded and went inside.

Hope's POV

C:" Hope tell me what happened."

H:" Jade cheated on her."

C:" I knew that girl was bad news."

H:" I don't think she wants to talk about it right now. So just give her some time."

I turned to walk away, but Caroline stopped me.

C:" Hope she needs you. I think she needs you more than she needs me. So could you please stay. I have a guess bedroom."

H:" yeah sure. I just need to go back and get some things."

C:" okay."

I went back to my car and  drove back. I wanted to get some clean clothes and some of Josie's things.

I went to our dorm and grabbed clothes for the both of us, our toothbrushes, and some other things I knew Josie would like to have. I ran into Maya and kinda filled her in on what happened. After I went back to Josie.

Josie's POV

My mom left like 10 minutes ago. She said she had a meeting with someone really important and she wouldn't be home until late night. Or something like that.

I was in my room reading a book. I honestly didn't even want to read i just needed to get my mind off what happened with Jade. I loved her, but I wasn't in love with her. And I knew that us breaking up was the best thing. But she cheated on me and it hurt. A lot.