~*Chapter IV*~

Eurus sat there for a while, just thinking. They didn't remember much from their life. But they did remember him. Memories of Technoblade were always so vivid. The most clear memories they had were of times Eurus was happy. Even if moments seemed sad to others Eurus knew they were genuinely happy whenever he was around.

{Flashback}

{Eurus' POV}

I had been running for hours at this point. I didn't even know if people were still on me. Note to self: don't steal the king's gold, it will only end up terribly. It's funny how many of them think I'm gullible and weak when really they were the ones that were losing this 'battle'. could you even call it that? It was really just me stealing stuff and them getting all pissed off about it.

I decided to take a break from running and see if they'd attack me. I fixed my armor. I didn't have much; only a golden chestplate and an iron helmet. As I was putting my armor back on I heard rustling in the bushes. I grabbed my sword and approached it.

"Show yourself" I stuck my diamond sword in the bush to show I wasn't messing around.

"Oh well couldn't hide for long" The voice was deep and monotoned. A man with long pink hair and a boar skull on his head popped out. He wore a regal red robe and had gold on his neck and fingers.

"You. Who are you?" I asked, pointing my sword at the man's neck.

"Call me Technoblade. Though I'm more well known as The Blood God."

"The Blood God? Oh my god that's so funny! Were you trying to be like- edgy or something?" I laugh, taking my sword off of his neck by accident.

"Look, I find you curious. That's why I haven't killed you yet. But don't push it." He stood above me, his axe at his side.

"Uh- I-" I couldn't speak, he was now the one with his axe to my neck.

"I'm called that because I don't die." He sneered.

"Well then Blood God, I'm Eurus. Or if we're going by nicknames I'm Feather. Funny enough feathers symbolize 'a message to the creator or god'." I half smiled, finding it funny how both our aliases were connected in a way.

"Well 'feather' what are you doing here?" Technoblade asked, tilting his head slightly
"I'm just hanging out. What about you?"
"I saw you, you know. I saw you running from the guards, and don't worry you can trust me Eurus"
"I-I wasn't-" I stumbled over my words. He had seen me!? Was he going to rat me out now!? I fiddled with my black gloves as I backed away. It was to no avail, he just moved back towards me when I backed up. "That- that wasn't me!"
"Eurus you don't have to lie to me. " He put his hand on my cold cheek, his hand was warm and comforting. But his eyes were cold and empty. "We're on the same team after all"
"Wha- huh?" I could barely speak, the lump in my throat only grew larger the more I tried.
"I'm running from the king too after all" I stopped walking away as his face came closer to mine
" But- you look-" I was cut off by a sharp breath
"Like a king? I know but don't worry" He smirked as he put his sword away "I'm just a god."
"You know what? I think I like you Mr. Blood God."
"You're not too bad yourself Feather" We both laughed slightly before regaining our composure "Shall we?" He reached his hand out
"We shall" I took his in mine as he dragged me away

I knew it was foolish to trust someone I just met. Let alone someone that's seen as 'a god' but I felt like I could trust him. Like no matter what he'd help me. And I was right.

He led me away to a little treehouse in the woods. It was cute. The was a beehive in one of the bigger branches and books filled the walls. There were two furnaces on top of eachother next to a crafting table. There were chests on top of the stacks of bookshelves. In the middle of the room there were potion mixers and enchantment tables.

"You're really rich Technoblade" I looked around his house in awe, sure I had enough money to get diamonds and such from villagers, but this was just too much.
"Yeah.. heh. I just went netherite mining, to you want some? Your sword is only diamond" He rubbed his neck, awkwardly chuckling.
"Oh no. My sword is really just a prop I normally use my god bow or fists"
"Really? I never use my fists I'm terrible at hand to hand combat" He stared at his hands for a moment. He fiddled nervously with his sleeves
"I can teach you!" I clapped in joy
"That would be great!" He smiled at me, causing me to blush a faint shade of light pink

He led me to a small hole or 'pit' as he calls it. He took off his rings and placed them on to a tiny stand in the corner of the arena.
"So, teach me your ways oh wise one" Techno did tiny jazz hands during the last part.
"Okay so first I want to teach you form" I walked up to him and helped him put his fists together.

While I was explaining this to him he would occasionally respond with a nod or a 'huh'. We were close, like really close. I would sometimes feel his small breaths on my neck while I was helping him. I helped him for hours, it wasn't because he was bad, but because I just wanted to stay there, laughing with him forever.

"Hey, it's getting dark out, do you want to head inside Eurus?" He tilted his head at me
"Oh yeah, sure Technoblade!" I gave him a smile and a thumbs up before following him out of the the pit
"You know, you can just call me Techno right?" He gave me a soft smile
"Okay! Ooh maybe we can come up with nicknames! I'll call you.." I paused for a second, thinking of what to say "Crown!"
"That's stupid that's like me calling you Cape" He smiled at me as he laughed
"Well maybe you should do that!" I said back, jokingly
"No way! I'm sticking to Feather as your nickname"
"I'm still going to call you Crown!
"There's no way to stop you is there?"
"Nope!" He smiled and took off his crown to put it on me. It was a little too big for me but it went around my head without falling off. "Is your head big because of your massive ego?"
He rolled his eyes. I didn't know why I was acting like we were childhood friends, we barely knew each other. I think we just.. fit if you know what I mean.

It had been months since we met, life was good. It was calm other than the days we would raid other villages. It was a good life. Techno and I had gotten so much closer. We were finally happy. Until they came.

"Shut up Crown!" I laughed as he teased me
"Of what? You going to burn down the kitchen again?"
"That was one time-" I was cut off by the sound of the door crashing down "Hide." I whispered as we ran
"Technoblade! We know your here come out and no harm will be brought to you!" There were quick marches around the room. We were hid behind the bookshelves
"Sir! I found him and someone else!" A guard shouted as he pushed past the bookshelves. Someone grabbed me from behind
"Surrender now or we kill them" The guard shouted
I reached for my sword only to see it was gone
"I- Eurus.." Techno looked shocked
"Techno don't.. I'll be fine just run!" I told him
"Eurus, no. I'll turn myself in" He sighed
"Good." The guard smirked "Give them to him." The first guard waved to me
"What will you do to them!?" Technoblade shouted
"Crown I'll be fine worry about yourself" Tears pricked my eyes
"If you ever need me, you know how to tell me, right?"
"Y-yeah" I choked out.

And before I knew it I was there.

A/N

Next chapter will hopefully be good!!!!!

Who's hyped for the next festival!!? (Dec 29)