~*Chapter 1*~

AN

A lot of things in this will not be correct in cannon so please don't correct me because I know.

----------------------

"Wait what!?" Dream whispered at Wilbur's announcement "They just got their independence a month ago!" Though shocked, there was a hint of sadistic delight in the blonde man's voice.

"The running teams are: Coconut2020 with Niki and Fundy, Schlatt2020 with JSchlatt, Swag2020 with Quackity, and of course Pog2020 with me, Wilbur soot and Tommyinnit." Wilbur explains "I wish luck onto everyone participating, have a good day"

Eurus and the Dream Team runoff before anyone can find them. Their shoes left prints in the soft grass as they ran to the community house again. Eurus noticed George  breathing quite heavily, they assumed it was because he held his breath almost the entire time, running and during the announcement. Sapnap sat on one of the pink beds.

"So, that was L'manberg..?" Eurus asks, tilting her head slightly. "Was that the country you went to war with?"

"Y-yeah they.. don't like us because we're different" George explained smiling, but just barley.

"Oh, really you seem so nice!" Eurus grins and laughs slightly, they moved their shoulders up and closed their silver eyes.

"Aw! You're so sweet!" Sapnap smiles and gives Eurus a thumbs up.

"You should join us Eurus, you're obviously skilled enough to beat one of us you would benefit us well!" Dream says, smirking under his mask. His voice was calm and sent shivers down Eurus' spine.

"Oh I don't know I've barley had time to explore and see other people. I think grouping myself in with people already would be sort of.. foolish" Eurus said, looking at Dream.

"I completely understand, don't worry. Just remember I'm here if you need a friend" He said, his voice cold despite the heartwarming phrase he just uttered.

"Me too!"

"Yeah Eurus your cool with us!" Sapnap yelled from across the room.

"O-oh thank you so much!" Eurus' lips curved slightly upwards before they stared down at the crafting floor "I should go, I want to explore the rest of the world"

"Of course goodbye Eurus"
"Okay good bye!"
"Bye!!"

Eurus waved goodbye at the three boys and walked out. Eurus released a long sigh and continued walking down a path, not knowing where exactly they were going.

They reached a tiny iron house with two kids inside. One looked around 15 to maybe 16, Eurus recognized him as one of the boys on the podium. He was screaming something about women to another kid with brown hair and a green shirt.

Eurus decided to ignore whatever mess that was; until they were dragged into it by the boy with brown hair.

"Excuse me? I have a question" The boy said, he had a pretty noticeable accent, like George's, and a high pitched voice.

"Yes, what is it?" Eurus asked politely, if this was a friend of the man on the podium they shouldn't be rude to him.

"Do you think women should have to work or not?" He asked, looking up at them.