~*Chapter II*~

It had been weeks since Eurus agreed to be in L'manberg. It was pleasant to say the least. They still visited the Dream Team every so often and trained. The team ended up figuring out Eurus was living in L'manberg.

They were mad at them at first, until they agreed to stay out of wars. It wasn't something Eurus minded, they didn't care for war. They thought it was stupid, so if they had a problem Eurus would just fix it by themself.

Schlatt wouldn't back off about the election though. He begged Eurus to be his secretary and help with the election. Of course Eurus didn't though. Why couldn't he just get that they didn't like government!?

Though Tommy was still slightly pushy about the whole 'no voting' thing, he respected Eurus' wishes.

{Schlatt's POV}

I was there, back in the world I died in once before. I didn't know how long it had been since I died last but that didn't matter. I woke up back inside the same box, the sky above me was purple and orange, the sun was rising back up again.

Looking up I noticed something- no, someone falling from the sky, they were falling fast. My mind was racing so I jumped behind a tree.

They had long flowing black hair and eyes colored like the clouds on a stormy night. They had on a black cape that went down to their shoulders, flowing in the wind. Their white shirt was acting like a dress, a brown leather belt fit around their waist securing the shirt from flowing to far above their body. Their belt had a singular satchel to hold their sword. They had black leggings on under their shirt, over their leggings were boots matching the dulled brown of their belt.

Before I could get a better look they hit the ground with a 'thump' sound.

I knew it didn't hurt when you fell, because I've fallen from the far away sky before. I looked at them again, they were beautiful to say the least. The way their hair flew in the misty wind, and then there was their eyes. They were shining orbs of silver, when they opened their eyes my heart skipped a beat.

I knew about the election already, I knew that I was running and that I need someone to run with. But just as I started to approach them I saw Sapnap, Dream, and George. If I was found out here I'd for sure be dead, this was their land after all. So I ran away from them before anyone saw me. I hoped I didn't miss my chance with them. Hopefully they'd come back.

{Time skip to 3 days before the election}

And they did come back.

I'd been trying to convince them for weeks on siding with me and they wouldn't budge. They said that they hated government but I knew I could change that. I'd watched them fight with the British boy that slept a lot, they were good. If I got them on my team we would have a better chance at protecting my soon to be great nation.

Eurus was hanging out with Tommy. I never understood why they liked those insufferable children- especially Tommy- they were way older than them and were at a very different maturity level. Eurus was 20 whereas the children were 16- four years younger.

I approached them quietly as to not disturb them until I wasn't too far away to talk without it being awkward. I tapped them on the shoulder. They turned around with a kind of pissed look on their face, I wonder what happened.

"I'm not in the mood for you, Schlatt" Eurus rolled their eyes as their eyebrows furrowed. Their irises undiluted showing off more of their silver eyes.

"Oh come on, I just want to play some games with you" I inch closer to their face, our noses almost touched.

"The romantic tension there." Tommy blurted out.

"Tommy don't say that!" Tubbo scolded.

"Who are you, BadBoyHalo?" Tommy and Eurus let out a slight laugh.

"Sure, one game." Eurus says, they stared at me with those silver eyes of theirs. "What game do you want I have-"

"Chess." I cut them off and fix my posture. I stand tall. I'm around as tall as Tommy, and taller than Eurus by about five inches.

Eurus gets the chess board and sets it out, they looked at me, signaling I get to choose what colour I want.

"White." I say, grabbing a chair and sitting down.

"Alright, no bets, I'm just here to have a good time with you. Tommy Tubbo?" The two children shoot their heads up "Go play somewhere else please"  They give the children a kind smile as the two nodded intently, and Tommy and Tubbo quickly run off at Eurus' demand.

{Third POV}

"So.." Eurus moves their pawn "why are you so set on getting me on your team?"

"I've seen you fight, you'd be a valuable asset" Schlatt moves his knight

"I see.." Eurus moves their bishop, knocking off Schlatt's knight. An inqury popped into their head, how could Schlatt have seen them fight?

"If I were to win this election, is there any way someone couldn't join if I told them to?" He smirked, a thought popping into his head.

"I suppose not, even if they're opposed to it they have to follow the president of the country they live in." Eurus scoffed, that was why they hated government. It was so controlling.

"Huh.." Schlatt smirks, he takes one of your pawns off of the board.

"But if they're not a citizen you hold no power over them, so you can't force people from DreamSMP or the BadLands to obey your commands"

"I understand that, say is it against the rules of the election to.. work with another party that isn't your own per say?" Schlatt doesn't make eye contact when he says this, he kept his eyes on the game board. He must've been strategizing his next move.

"I don't think so, I'm pretty sure that if you ask Wilbur for permission he'll say it's fine. You should ask him." Eurus moved their queen and got Schlatt's bishop

"Who said I was asking for me? Or anyone for that matter" Schlatt thought about his next move before moving a pawn towards Eurus' rook.

"Oh no reason I just assumed that you were planning on pooling votes with Swag or Coconut" Eurus shrugged before moving their rook away from Schlatt's pawn and blocking in his king "Checkmate."

Schlatt smiled at Eurus. "Good job Eurus" Schlatt clapped, something out of character for him.

"Thank you, that was a nice game. You did well" Eurus stood from their chair and walked over to Schlatt "If you do end up sharing votes, make sure it's not with Wilbur."

Eurus provided no explanation and left.