~*Chapter V*~

{Third POV}

Schlatt was in his office while Eurus was in the room beside it. Eurus had been writing letters for the festival in honor of their fiance's new title. In all honesty, Schlatt wasn't a bad husband. He always comforted Eurus when they needed it and never left them alone for too long even if his job kept him very busy. Eurus had never thought of Schlatt as a romantic partner and still didn't but it was nice feeling cared for again. After Technoblade joined Eurus always felt a tinge of guilt while doing things for Schlatt, they didn't know what Techno would do if he found out but it wouldn't be good. Techno never intimidated Eurus because they knew he would never hurt them, but he would most definitely hurt others. Whether it be Schlatt, or Wilbur Techno would hurt someone and Eurus didn't want that on their conscious so they didn't go out too much in case someone spotted them.

"Eurus dear?" Schlatt called out from his office
"Yes Schlatt?" Eurus stood up from their desk and made their way to the room beside them.
"So I was thinking, what if I married you during the festival?" Schlatt asked
"That would be a good time, but may I ask who you're inviting?"
"Oh everyone on the island not including Wilbur and Tommy!" Schlatt smiled, taking Eurus' hand and holding it tightly
"What about the other member of the rebellion..?" As much as Eurus missed Techno they knew him coming would put the people they loved at risk.
"What other member?" Schlatt smiled warmly at Eurus
"Cr- Technoblade" Eurus corrected themselves
"Oh him? I'll invite him if you want!"
"Well-"
"No need to thank me" Schlatt pulled Eurus into a tight hug, letting go as soon as he saw Fundy nearby.
"Goodbye Schlatt" Eurus smiled at him before leaving

Little did they know there was someone watching them...

{Third POV}

{Pogtopia}

Tubbo rushed past the trees, he would have never suspected Eurus was a traitor! Sure, Tommy always said that they weren't with Pogtopia but Tubbo trusted them! Eurus always declined Schlatt's offers what's different now? Were they just using everyone for power? Is that the kind of person Tubbo befriended? He couldn't believe it! Tubbo rushed down the winding staircase leading to Pogtopia.

"Guys! Guys!" Tubbo shouted frantially, waving the three other men to join him.
"Hey Big T!" Tommy said
"Yes Tubbo?" Wilbur walked up to the two boys
"Hello" Techno shrugged
"I just saw Schlatt, and Eurus together! Talking about getting married!" Tubbo shouted
"What? Eurus is doing what?" Techno stood there, shocked. How could Eurus do that to him? "Feath- Eurus wouldn't I know they wouldn't"
"And how would you know? You've only met each other once" Tommy said
"Eurus wouldn't really betray us! They must have been forced to!" Wilbur shouted
"They hugged each other! It didn't seem like Eurus was against it until Technoblade was brought up!"
"Technoblade.. What did you do to Eurus?" Wilbur asked
"Nothing, as Tommy said I've only met them once" Technoblade stood tall
"Techno don't lie to us. What did you do to them? Did you hurt them?" It was weird seeing Tubbo angry but Techno could understand why, he thinks that someone he trusted hurt someone "Are you the reason they aren't joining us?"
"No! I didn't do anything to them!" Techno held back tears. He couldn't believe Eurus would want to marry Schlatt, a president! Were they just using everyone to get into power? It would make sense, Technoblade would keep them safe and he was powerful, Wilbur and Tommy were president and vice president, and Schlatt was now president. "I'm leaving." Techno snarled

{Manberg}

Tubbo ran back to Manberg after sharing the news to his friends in the rebellion. As soon as he got back to the white house he heard Schlatt calling his name.
"Tubbo!" Schlatt called
"Y-yes Mr.President?" Tubbo stutters
"I want you to send out the invites Eurus made for the festival. They go to everyone except for Tommy and Wilbur, got it?" Schlatt asks sternly
"Yes sir" Tubbo nods
"And write a speech, you are my right hand man. I want you to talk about how great our country is"
Tubbo responds with a nod before running out. As he was running out he bumps into Eurus making their way to Schlatt's office.
"Oh, sorry Tubbo" Eurus smiles softly
Tubbo didn't understand why someone as sweet as Eurus would marry someone like Schlatt.
"It's okay Eurus!" Tubbo held a fake smiled as he left