~*Chapter VII*~

{Eurus' POV}

I wake up in a cold sweat, another nightmare. I keep on having nightmares, I don't remember what they were about but I remember the feelings I felt. I felt sadness, confusion, frustration, and most of all.. fear.

I was sat in a small black bed next to an oak nightstand. I looked up to see George and Dream. They looked worried for me as they rushed to comfort me. I didn't even notice I was crying until Dream pointed it out. I never understood why Tommy used to say Dream was terrible he was so nice to me! And Gogy was always so funny and sweet! Sapnap was really caring too! He would always tell me that he'd be there for me no matter what! Just then Sapnap burst through the door.

"Oh my god! Eurus are you okay? I was told that Dream found you in the woods late at night- alone even! And then when I came in I heard you scream and-"
"I'm fine Sap, just a nightmare" I gave him a warm smile "I honestly don't even remember it I'm fine" I snuggled next to Dream, wrapping my arms around him.
"We were just worried, okay Euri?" Dream asks quietly
"I know guys, and I'm thankful for that" We spent the next few minutes in silence until a bird came into the room with a note attached to it's leg
"Who's it from?" George asks
"Schlatt, he says he wants to see me now" Dream gives me a sympathetic smile "C'mon Eurus we have to go back now"
"Sure, can I change? I have some clothes tucked away in an ender chest" I say, realising I was still in my festival clothes
"Sure, but be quick" I quickly get a white shirt, a belt, black jeans, and a crown that Techno gave me and put it on. I know that if Schlatt found out I'd be in trouble, but the crown was comforting "You ready?"
"Yeah, I just hope he isn't too mad with me.." I rub the back of my neck
"It'll be fine, I'll protect you if he really is that bad" Dream smiled, he put on his mask and hoodie. Dream took my hand and led me to a white horse. "On you go" He picked me up and put me on the horse, he got on shortly after.

The ride to Manberg wasn't far, only a couple minutes. The walls were almost completely destroyed now. It didn't exactly feel like the old, and unique country Wilbur had run. It just seemed like another faction now. The thing that made L'manberg so special was the way they solved conflict. No weapons or armor people just talked it out like it was nothing. Wilbur would have never executed a traitor, sure he would have locked them in jail, but not kill them. From what I know Tubbo only has one life left. Hopefully he won't die again.

I could see Schlatt waiting outside the white house with a calm smile on his face. Dream offers to help me off. I refuse. I don't want Schlatt to see any weakness in me again. We walk over to the white house. I notice a smirk on Schlatt's face.

"Oh darling I was worried you had left me alone" Schlatt walks over to me to whisper something in my ear "Don't to it again, you're mine now."
"Get away from them Schlatt" Dream says, pushing him away from me
"No Dream, it's okay- he's my husband.." My voice was shaky as I said it
"No, it's not" Dream followed Schlatt in
"Why can't I see my dear spouse? I'm upset." Schlatt fake whined
"Y-yes, it'll be okay I promise-"
"No. That is final" Dream said
" Dream. Let me see them." Schlatt was stern with his tone
"Schlatt, you're drunk as hell you are not allowed to talk to them."
"They are mine Dream. You have your own toys" Toys? What does Schlatt mean?
"I do not think of Eurus as a toy like you do. Eurus is a dear friend of mine and I will not let you hurt them"
"Give me them now.'
"Please stop-" I tried to speak but was cut off by a sharp pain to my face. Schlatt had hit me. "Do you even know who I am?"
"What?" He asked
"I'm Feather. Messenger of the gods." I snapped. "I wouldn't expect people in this world to know who I am.. but let's say I'm not as weak as you think"
"Who are you then-" Schlatt asked
" Schlatt leave. I know who they are.." Dream whispered "Euri, please come with me.."
"I want to kick this guy's ass Dream"
"Eurus please! Stay neutral!" Dream begged
"Oh. Right." I sighed "Maybe some other time'

Dream takes me away, back to the woods. It's a different one than before. There's a river a couple meters away.

"Eurus you can't just do that" He tells me, a little frustrated
"I'll kick someone in Pogtopia's ass later" I roll my eyes
"Eurus. This isn't some game. Tomorrow there will be a war"
"W-What?! Why did no one tell me?" I was shocked
"Because you didn't need to know!" He insisted
"I'm going to go for a walk. You can leave now"
"Euru-" I cut him off
"Bye bye Dream, I'll see you later" I walked off, to the river

As I was walking I saw a flash of pink. I ignored it but kept my guard up. When I walked closer I realized there was a hole in the ground. My eyes dart around before entering. It was a bunker, at bedrock level. It was made of blackstone and had chests all around. I saw another flash of pink and red. I pull out my netherite sword I got from mining.

"Show yourself!" I scream
"But this is fun!" A monotone voice calls out. Crown.
"You're being a b*tch right now" I say, putting my sword back
"You always say that Feather" He stops in front of me
"So how's the war preparations going?" I ask in a slightly pissed off voice
"We're going to blow it up." He stated simply "We were going to at the festival but it didn't work out" What!? The festival?
"And you didn't warn me..? What about Niki!? Or Eret!?"
"We didn't know if we could trust you" He said, not daring to look at me
"Crown, I'm Feather! I'm your Feather" I approached him "I may not know everything about you and I but I know we had something special and I would never betray you. Crazy husband or not"
He smiled at me and laughed a bit "I don't want you anywhere near L'manberg okay? Go to Eret's castle, be safe" He begged "For me"
"I love you Crown" I smiled at him, a red tint covering my face
"I love you too Feather" He leaned into me, and kissed me. It wasn't long. Just a small peck on the lips, but it was the best kiss I've ever had. "Feather what if we run away?"
"What do you mean?" I asked
"We can run away! We'd be free!" He said
"Let's do this.." I said softly before kissing him again. "I'll ask Eret if I can stay over. I love you Crown"
"Bye Feather. Love you!" I waved him goodbye before tridenting out.

November 16th's going to be one hell of a ride..