~*Chapter VIII*~

A/N

Listen to Chirp by C418 while reading.

TW: Blood, death

[November 16th]

[Third POV]

Panic. Everyone was panicking. There was a traitor! Wil could blow everything up! Dream was on Schlatt's side! No one knew who could be trusted! No one had seen Eurus since the festival besides Technoblade, Dream, George, Sapnap, and soon Eret. No one cared they were gone, besides Technoblade, Sapnap, and Schlatt. Not even Dream cared enough to wonder 'huh, Ieft someone alone in the woods I wonder if they are okay.' The only reason Schlatt cared was because he wanted to use Eurus. The only people that were genuinely worried were Sapnap, and Techno. Sapnap and Eurus were close, Sapnap respected Eurus and Eurus saw Sapnap as their brother. Sapnap was a good person in Eurus' eyes. But then again, so was everyone else.

Eurus was making their way to Eret's castle when they spotted Eret walking out. He had a worried look on his face, he seemed to be in a hurry.

"Eret!" Eurus shouted
"What is it Eurus? I'm in a hurry! The war is soon!" Eret shouted
"I thought you were king?!" Eurus rushed over to him
"Dream found out I was in cahoots with Pogtopia and kicked me out.." Eret muttered "But it's okay because now I can make it up to the old L'manberg!" Eret gave a thumbs up and a bashful smile.
"Who's the new king?" Eurus asked
"I think it's George" Eret shrugged
"Thank you! Go help them!" I shouted as he walked off
"I will! I promise!" Eret shouted back

Eurus made their way to the castle, the rainbows were being taken down by workers. Eurus was a worker once too, they were forced to trade with people in order to get food and shelter. They felt bad for the people that couldn't get out of those kinds of jobs. The only free time Eurus had was used to write with the books people traded with them. It was tedious. The people here paid no mind to workers and villagers, only seeing them as a means to an end. Eurus gave a smile to them -not wanting to disturb them from their work- before walking inside.

Eurus was greeted by George himself, holding mushrooms and wood.

"King George..?" Eurus asks hesitantly
"Just call me Gogy, Euri. We're friends!" He smiles
"Where are you going? Surely not to the war!" Eurus says
"Oh no! I'm going to build a house! Want to help?" George asks happily, walking down the prime path
"Sure, I need to get my mind off the war anyways" I said, smiling back at him
"Good! We're making a cottage! Take this, you can help build" He handed Eurus two stacks of mushroom blocks and some wooden stairs

They made their way to a small hill to build the house by. Making small talk as they build George's hobbit house. When it was done Eurus and George had been working on it for hours. They were finally happy with it when they heard a loud boom, and faint screams in the distance. Eurus and George look at each other before going to check what happened. A blast of air hit them before they could start running. More bangs. More screams.

[Eurus POV]

There was blood everywhere. Screams rang in my ears as I saw Technoblade staring at me, running towards me. He was screaming something, my name. As I looked up I saw the wither.
Bang.

I think I'm a good person. I try to be. But sometimes I give in. I snap. The music is too loud.

I remember the day everyone died.

A disk was playing in the background- my disk was playing in the background. Chirp. Kids were playing while I was inside crafting armor to sell. My father and I were blacksmiths'. it was tough. We barely got paid besides books and the occasional emerald or two, but it was enough. We weren't poor but we weren't rich either that's for sure. My mother was a potion brewer, she made them for witches to use. Our village was full of witches and no one really cared. We were never hurt by them so there wasn't a big problem. Not for everyone who lived there at least.

Bang! A sound could be heard from outside my room. Bang! And another one, followed by screams and begs for mercy. I walk outside to see men with bloody swords out stabbing people. Looking around I see my mother. Bleeding on the floor. I rush down to help her when I feel an unbearable pain in my chest. There's a sword sticking out of my stomach. Bloodied. It was beautiful yet so scary. I loved it. I loved the fear. The screams. The pain. The music. The music rang in my ears as everything around me faded out.

You've already heard of my other death.

How the guards found us. How I was used to make Techno give up. You just didn't know I died. The guard had stabbed me even after Technoblade gave himself up.

Falling. Falling. Falling. Falling!

Again and again and again I fall. I never feel anything, but I fall. I don't want to fall! Make it stop! Please I beg you don't make me fall! Pleasepleasepleaseplease-

-----------------------------------

Hey! I'm Ghostus! But call me Wind!