Ch. 46 - I'll Save Them

I landed on the ground with a thud and let out a giant screech, lightly stunning the titans around me. It was weird being in a titan, but I felt like I want in total control of myself. I stood fourteen meters tall with long flowing hair and pointy ears.

I looked to the enemies around me and began to get to work.

3rd Person:

Reiner, Connie, Bertholdt, and Christa all stood there stunned as they watched (Y/N)'s titan form begin taking down the titans.

"She was....a titan..." Connie muttered. "But how..."

"This makes no sense," Reiner muttered. "When we were trainees she got shot and almost died, she healed for months. How could she be a titan?"

"I don't know..." Bertholdt responded softly and then looked at Ymir who was expressionless. "You knew...."

Ymir looked up when he said this. "I don't know what you speak of. I had no idea about any of this."

"Christa. Did (Y/N) ever mention anything like this before," Connie asked.

"No, but one night....she came back late to headquarters soaked in rain," Christa mentioned. "When we packed the next morning, I noticed the rain-soaked clothes she wore had....bullet holes in them...But she didn't appear wounded."

"Christa! You were awake at that time!?" Ymir exclaimed.

"You do know!" Reiner yelled.

"No! She came back crying to headquarters but told me nothing. She was so distraught, I just wanted her to feel better. I didn't know she was a titan," Ymir lied.

"You lie!" Reiner hissed.

"Stop!" Christa yelled. "(Y/N) is down there risking her life for us and we're all arguing about who knew what?! Why does this matter!"

Back to 1st:

I took out a majority of them by tossing them aside to give me more fighting room and biting the napes off of them. My titan's canines were super sharp, making it easy to rip through the titans flesh.

I went to attack another titan and as I went to punch, the ends of my fingers crystallized, socking them to the ground. The crystal disappeared and it reminded me of Annie. I then had an idea. I crystallize the ends of my fingers into claws and slashed at approaching titans. I fought tooth and nail to keep the titans away from the tower.

One titan came towards me, but narrowed my eyes, speeding around them before anyone could blink. I apprehended them and tore off their head. I then realized I could use this more in this situation than I thought. I got prepared and then sped through a whole crowd of titans, sending them falling.

I was beginning to become exhausted though. I'd never really transformed like this before and I was using so much energy on trying to find ways to hold back the titans. Using speed and crystallization takes time to harness and it was taking a toll to force more of these abilities. I screeched at the titans and backed up against the tower. I looked up at the tower, seeing some of my friends watching.

I was going to keep them safe no matter what.

A titan went to punch me and I ducked, causing them to hit the tower instead. Knocking backs from it and making it very unsteady. My eyes widened and I immediately tackled the titan, biting off their nape. I was then pulled by the hair and another titan grabbed my leg. I kicked them off and using my claws to dig them into the tower for stabilization.

If I touch the tower though, it might fall.....

I let go and my arm was bitten into. I screeched and ripped their head off.

3rd Person:

"She's worried she'll cause the tower to fall or the even the titans knocking it over," Ymir pointed out.

"She's worried about us..." Christa murmured and began to head to the edge. "(Y/N)! If you truly want to save us, think about yourself too! Tear down this tower if you must in order to kill them."

"Hey! Be careful!" Connie yelled.

"What is that speed...." Reiner spoke in shock. "There's never been a titan with that kind of power."

"I don't know, Reiner..." Bertholdt responded.

1st Person:

I heard Christa's calls and my eyes narrowed. I had to do what I must to kill them.

I screamed in anger and slashed several of them in the face and then swept my hand through the tower, knocking the stone into the titans. It knocked them down or stunned them enough for me to get a kill.

After using this technique a few times, the tower began to fall and I needed to get them out of there. I crystallize my fingers into claws and began to scale the tower. I made it to the top and laid my hand out.

"Get on!" Ymir ordered everyone and they all got onto my hand.

I made sure to be careful and jumped away from the tower as it fell on top of the rest of the titans. As the debris cleared, I set everyone down and knew I needed to get out of this titan body soon. I felt so weak.

All the sudden, a titan emerged from the debris and I sped over to take care of it. I bit off it's nape and then tossed it's body to the side. I was breathing heavily and was too fatigued to react as titans popped out all around me, surrounding me. I was all the sudden overwhelmed as titans big and small began to tear into my titan flesh.

"(Y/N)!" Reiner yelled and began to race towards me.

"Reiner. Wait!" Bertholdt called out and everyone made chase after Reiner.

More titans began to pop up and they were in danger. I could barely move and I couldn't do anything. I'm so sorry....

Then I heard the sound of ODM gear.

There was hope as titans all around me began to get taken out. One by one they all fell and the crowd around me lessened.

Finally, every titan was taken out and I stood there by myself. The scouts seemed afraid and that was not a surprised. I couldn't hold on anymore and my titan form fell to the ground.

I felt myself be pulled out from the nape that was already partially bitten through. My leg was partially missing and there was damage along my stomach as well. I was so tired and looked up seeing Section Commander Hange.

"To say this was a surprise would be an understatement, (Y/N) Reiss," she said and that's when I fell unconscious.

I mean, (y/n) freaking kicked ass. Am I right?

I did my best writing out the fight scene along with some context from other characters.

Hope I did okay job

Anyway, I promise for more chapters in the future!