Ch. 133 - Your Jerk

Author's Note: Your welcome ;)

Warning: This chapter contains smut. If you do not wish to read such contents then do not read this chapter. I will give warnings since not all of this chapter contains smutty content.

"A...play?" I asked caught off guard.

"Yes! It was my original intention to use the play to reveal the truth. The truth about everything and create fear amongst everyone so that they would join Marley and fight Paradise," Willy explained. "But....I can make a few tweaks to it. You won't have to say anything. Just stand there."

".....You know this is reckless. You could die," I pointed out.

"I assumed I would if I exposed Eren Yeager," Willy responded. "I've excepted these factors. Once it's over, I assume you already have a plan underway."

I nodded.

"So, can we trust each other?" Willy asked as he held his hand out to me.

"We can," I replied and shook his hand.

I wake up snug in my bed feeling arms around me. I smiled and shifted over so I could be face to face with the man I love. His grip around me tightened as he pulled me closer to him. I let out a small chuckle and lightly caressed his cheek. His golden hazel eyes soon opened as he stared at me.

"Morning," he murmured as he kissed my forehead.

We soon heard a cry from one of the babies, which then led to the other one beginning to cry. We both let out sighs and got up. I took Felix into my arms while he held Frieda, comforting them the best we could.

"Parenthood....Never thought I would live this lifestyle," Reiner commented.

"Me neither, but here we are," I said and then chuckled. "Which is mostly your fault."

"My fault. How so?" Reiner questioned.

"Hmmm. Let me think. Flirting with me as cadets and looking after me in the scouts. Then there's the sex," I responded with a smirk.

"Making babies is a team effort I'll have you know," Reiner stated which made me laugh. "And don't complain, I know you enjoy it."

I blushed a bit and then set down Felix back in his crib.

"Call it a draw, it's both our faults," he  spoke again.

"I can agree with that...for now," I teased with a smile.

"Oh you," Reiner began to say and then picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Reiner!" I called and began to laugh. "Put me down!"

"Oh. I'll put you down alright," Reiner spoke and then tossed me onto our bed.

Before I could get up, he crawled over me, hovering above me with a smirk on his face.

"You're a jerk," I teased and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm your jerk though," Reiner responded softly.

He then leaned down, capturing my lips with his as he gave me a tender, loving kiss. I basically melted under him as he held onto my waist as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping him close to me before he soon pulled away.

/Smut Warning\

I smiled happily at him and ny face became flustered as one of his hands snaked into my underwear.

"Um...Reiner," I spoke but couldn't finish as I felt his hands rub against me. "Reiner...the babies..."

"They're asleep. You just have to stay quiet," he murmured as he began to kiss my neck.

His hand rubbing against my core caused small moans to fall from my lips as I tried to stay quiet. We hadn't been this intimate in a long time since the war and kids.....it feels so good.

"Music to my ears," Reiner spoke as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled at him in amusement, but soon let out a small gasp as he inserted a finger inside of me. He had pushed inside as far as he could go and then began to thrust it in and out of me.

"Reiner...." I moaned as I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure.

This coaxed him to add another finger, beginning to thrust them faster.

I arched my back, moaning as pleasure overwhelmed me. I could feel my peak rising, but I wasn't ready to released. I wanted to stay like this a little longer.

I eventually released myself, laying on the bed, panting a bit as I stayed their in complete bliss. I felt Reiner nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck and I began to lightly run my hands through his hair.

"That was amazing Reiner," I spoke softly, praising him which most likely ended up feeding a bit of his ego and sex drive.

"I can do better. All I have to do is take off my boxers," Reiner spoke smugly.

"Is that so," I said with a smirk.

Reiner nodded and then began to kiss me more as he began to take off his underwear.

/end of the smuttyness\

Next thing I hear is an 'Ow!' from Reiner as he rubs his head, seeing a book fall to the ground.

"What the..." I began but couldn't say anymore.

"We come back from shopping and this is how you two spend your morning!" Ymir scolded. "Be lucky it was a book and not my foot! Contain yourself Reiner."

"Next time I see you with Historia, I'll make sure to return the favor," Reiner threatened as he stared over at Ymir angrily.

Ymir grumbled to herself and began to head downstairs.

"Get dressed you two! Festivals tomorrow. We need to finalize the plan!"

I sighed as Reiner soon moved off of me. I sat up and leaned over, kissing his cheek.

"We can finish later," I whispered to him and he smiled.

He kissed me lovingly before letting me out of bed and get dressed. I loved him so much.

Hehehehehe
Another update my guys :P

Bet some peoples are glad some more smoot was added to the story.

Anywayyyyy, thank you for reading! Another chapter will be out soon hopefully!