Ghostface x reader Part 1

(First one out of the gate now lets see if you like the stuff I dish out.)

Your P.o.v

Every time it's always the same, go into trial, die or survive, back to the campfire, repeat. I have had it up to here with it. Some killers I am better against, but others just really wreck my shit, case and point Ghostface. I can never seem to hear him coming, and before I know it he has me exposed.

Never helped by the fact I am always his obsession. He hunts me like I'm just some game to him. And yet oddly I don't mind him as much as the other killers. I mean he has done some odd things in the past, I once just watched a t-bag competion between him and Nea, ofcourse Nea won that.

But as much as I wanna reminisce about the "good times" I have had in this hell, it seems I have another match in coming. 'Well time to gather my perks.' I think not even bothering to pay attention to who will be joining me. Not like it matters. I check over my loadout once more before my minute is up and the fog takes me away.

I wake up, Sheltered woods, not the best map but not the worst. I know Nea hates it for being one of few she cant truly use Balaced on. Thankfully I didn't run that. Right then, find a generator. I find one in a simple pallet loop, I get right to work, but as soon as a skill check appears I feel a Hex, the lullaby. Who even brings that one in anymore? Doesn't matter right now no one has been hooked and if I stay focused I shouldn't mess it up at all even without the warnings.

I don't get much work in on the gen before I feel someone being ripped off a gen somewhere else. So a sneaky one, just great, my "favorite" type killers. That just made this gen all the more unsafe, I cant see around the walls.

I hear Quentin get hooked, by the looks of it close to or by the shack. Pretty much the other side of the map, but my gen is just over halfway. I just gotta hope someone else gets him.

I continue my work, keeping one eye on the gen one on the gaps in my little "safe space". Seems I cant multitask at all though, cause shortly after I miss a wire and it strikes the metal of the gen and short circuits, making hell of a lot of noise and losing me some progress, one of the three pistons I had gotten going just stopped. Dam it back to half way again.

About half of Quentins time in this stage is up and no one has gone for him. Seeing as my gen blew I may as well move over to pick him up. Hopefully the killer will have checked the gen in that time and brush it off.

Ofcourse knowing my luck instead I run face first and reveal a Ghostface who was making his way over to me. I do notice Quentin has gotten of the hook so one thing less to worry about, but I just gained an even bigger problem. So I booked it.

Ghostface P.o.v

Catching that sleepy head Quentin by surprise is always easy, as he basicly was already half asleep on the generator. Hooking him right outside shack and poping his gen back to 0% took care of two problems, now just to find the rest of them.

It wasnt long before someone fucked up a gen though so I headed right for it, if they were smart they would be leaving it fast. But to my shock I got revealed by non other then my dear (Y\N). It's always a treat to have her as one of my "opponents".

But she clearly had no time to waste and ran as fast as she could away from me, I could have sworn she was using sprintbust, thats new. Let the game begin.

She revealed me not to long ago so I can't stalk her like I usually do. Guess this is going to go the hard way. She ran right back to the generator I was heading for and jumped a window close to it. I gave the gen a quick kick before heading after where she went.

3 pallets later, one to the face, and finnaly I had her in my grasp again. But this time would be diffrent. I made a deal with the Entity, I could keep her if I sacrificed the other 3 survivors that joined with her, and oh how long I have waited to hear that.

I left her lying on the ground. She rolled over too look at me only to see me walking away from her.

"Hey! What the he'll is the meaning of this!" She yelled, but all it got was a finger over the mouth of my mask. A signal to be quiet.

I didn't want her to be down for to long or I would lose my shot for keeping her, as she would just bleed out.

Quickly I hunted her friends, one managed to heal her up but there were two on the hook and two injured by the time they did. All I had to do was catch Quentin again.

Your P.o.v

This is utter madness. I dont know what got into him but he just... Left me. He left me on the floor and when I asked why he just shushed me. Thankfully Cheryl came to get me up but she didnt make a full heal before he came back. And quite out of character he focused her, not me.

I wanted to go for David who was on the hook, but before I even knew it so was Cheryl, and she was dangerously close to David. This would make them easy to patrol. Dam it why didn't I bring Borrowed Time.

But I had to risk it, David was too close to 2nd stage to let him hang much longer. I kept an eye on Ghostface from behind a rock waiting for him to finish his check on David, before sprinting for the save.

I was desperate with the state we were in so I got him fast. But clearly not fast enough as I felt a blade pierce my back, knocking me down before I even finished the rescue.

Defeated I just placed my face into the cold mud. I looked to the central tree only to see Quentin sneaking around. For a half asleep guy, he sure is quiet.

Holding my wound I tried my hardest to stand up but only getting so far without the help of someone else. Ghostface kept his patrol up, checking back on Cheryl and coming back  to me and David.

Just when I thought Quentin had the save on Cheryl, I hear his scream as he too fell to the floor. David, who has long been struggling, gave up, seeing no hope for getting off any time soon. Cheryl used her one chance but failed it, she still struggled on though, she would not give in yet. Quentin was hooked just as easily as before leaving only me, lying on the cold floor by a broken hook.

Ghostface came to me and just crouched down by me, looking at me from all kinds of angles. I found it creepy yet kind of endearing. Could not tell you why but despite the murdering he did of me and my friends, I did find his figure to be, in the very least, attractive.

He grabbed the side of my face after having looked at me so long, me and the scowl I've had on this whole time while on the floor, strocked his fingers across my cheek and...