🍋 Hillbilly x f!reader

Requested by Azureman136

Your P.o.v

This could not have gone worse. Right now we are down two people, we have only gotten one gen and Feng is injured somewhere and I dont know where the killer is. How did it all go down hill so fast? Well let me tell you.

-20 minutes earlier-

Me, Feng, Meg and Ash are getting called into a trial. I have started to get used to things around here, the fog, the trials, the blood soaked dreams... Getting hookes never gets easier though, doubt it will. Feng walks over to me, she has a medkit in her hand and is holding a shroud, looks like a Vigos with how tattered it is.

"Hey (Y/N) you ready for the match?" She asks, oddly light heartedly. "As ready as one can get I suppose" I didn't really have a better answere then that. I looked over my offering wondering which one to take with me. The little pouch I carried them in was getting a little full, so i just stuck my hand in and pulled something out, a locket, Coldwind it is. "Do you like corn, Feng?" I ask in a joking manner, knowing she didnt mind those maps, no one really did. I was wearing a biscotti coloured jacket with a (F/C) plain shirt under, so I would blend alright into the cornrows. I didn't bring an item, didnt feel a need to with all the Franklin's the killers had been bringing lately. They loved how the Entity changed it.

I looked over to Meg and Ash, he had a toolbox and she had a flashlight, hopefully the toolbox was for gens, but knowing him it wasn't. Time was up and we were taken away. My locket worked and we got the Rotten Feilds, a.k.a nothing but corn. The meat tree was behind me and a generator was sat by the wall of it, so I got to work only to hear a very familiar sound, a chainsaw. 'Well that narrows it down, it has to be Hillbilly if its being used this early' I thought, having done just about 1/5 of the gen, when I hear Ash go down, great, just great. 'Do I save him or stay on the gen, save, gen, god dam it I gotta save him' I let go of the gen only to feel the effects of a Hex, 'Ofcourse he has Ruin what else would it be' I stick to my plan of saving though, cause I know he will find one of us using Barbeque and Chilly, he loves that perk almost more then Bubba does.

Ash was hooked just past shack, thankfully not in the basement, so I had quite the distance to cover. I trusted both Feng and Meg could stay alive, they were both good at running, given their perks. I was however shocked to see that onces I got my hands under Ash to pick him off the hook, Meg went down. 'He is not happy today, is he?' I got Ash off and worked on healing him, knowing the Billy will just hit him if he isn't. Meg got hooked uncoftably close to where me and Ash were healing. I hear the rev of his chainsaw again, only to see him coming after us full sprint. 'Dam it, I cant finish!' "Book it Ash, I'll try to distract him!" I exclaimed, pushing Ash into the opposite direction I planed on going in, as I needed to use shack. I stood still for a second waiting for him to see me, before running to the shacks window vaulting it quickly before turning towords the door by the lockers, looking behind me to see him 'Not there?! What in the why isnt he chasing me, I cant even hear his heartbeat. Oh no he went for Ash!' Just then a generator poped off, but I had no time to think about that, I had to find Ash and the Hillbilly.

I was to caught up in saving Ash from his second hooking that I didn't even notice Meg hitting second stage of her hook. I ran in the direction I pushed Ash to go, trying to listen to the heartbeat but I could not find it, but he found Ash. And somehow that was behind me, they looped around in the time it took for me to realise and I was going the wrong way. Just then I saw Meg still on hook and saw I had a slim window of chance to get her off before she was gone for good out of our match. Pushing myself as hard as I could trying to rescue her, making with only about a second to spare. "Meg I'm so sorry, I was to caught up in trying to save Ash I forgot you had been hooked." I wishpered to her "Also where was Feng, why didn't she save you?" Meg looked at me while I was healing the wound on her back, a deep gash covering most of her mid back. "She was off doing some gen on the other side of the map, didn't even budge when Ash went down" she claimed. I was a little distraught at the fact Meg could and would have died had I not realised. "To be fair, he does have ruin but that was way to risky, she almost cost us you."