(lime) Clown x f!reader

Requested by Azureman136

Your P.o.v

I could not tell you how this odd friendship started, but it was probably around the time me and him kept being placed in the same trials. At first nothing special happened, he would hook me, I would knock him on the head with a pallet. But then he started letting me go, letting me have the hatch at the end of matches, and while I would still run from him, I wouldn't try to hit him with the pallets anymore. Then we started chatting at the end of the games, even after the trials. This just happened to be one of those days. He would send for me to come to his realm, the Chapel, we would talk, tell jokes and laugh. I oddly didn't mind spending this much time with a killer.

So yet again I find myself in the middle of the Chapel, having to make my way over to the "carnival". He had told me he set it up to trick people back when he was in the real world. The more time I spend here the less real the world I came from feels. 'Right then, out the back and take a left, look for the lights. He is probably already waiting in his caravan, also probably drunk already knowing him. He does love his concoctions.' I tought to myself. The caravan is a lot more decorated in his realm then it is in the trials, mostly cause he lives in it.

Knocking on the door I hear a loud coughing coming from the other side, followed by the squeaking of an old chair. While sure he didnt look like much, he was not a man to be underestimated, as he was already strong and the Entity only helped that. But he was my friend, he showed me some mercy in trials, sure he wouldn't let me blatantly save someone in front of him, but he would never hook me more then twice. Once he opened the door he smiled at me, while slightly unsettling due to his make-up I didn't mind it and smiled back.

"(Y/N), it's nice to see you again" he said only to cough shortly after, his voice raspy from all the smoke he has inhaled over the years of doing what hes doing. "Lovely to see you as well Kenneth" he had told me his real name a while back, he also told me what he did before coming here, the killing and finger snatching, also about how he called himself Jeffrey for a while. A lot gets shared when we are both drunk out of our wits, I'm shocked I remember any of it with how strong his booze is.

I sit down on the couch that he has in the caravan, it sounds as if it is just about to break from my weight alone, so it sounded like it was dying when Kenneth sat down with me, handing me one of his signature bottles. This is how our nights usually went, we popped the cork on the bottles and started drinking. They always tasted different, kinda like martinis now that I think about it. As we drank we talked, at first about the trials we have been in, then about the killers or survivors venting our problems, after that us. It started to get really close our conversation so he sat down next to me, both drunk out of our wits. I leaned on him for support as I was starting to lose my balance as we were on drink 6 or maybe it was 8 I lost count a while back. I was laughing at a joke he had made about one of the killers couldn't remeber who he was talking about. My hands were resting on his thighs and my whole body was leaning on him at this point. I had not a care in the world anymore, not in this moment.

"You know for a killer you're pretty cute" I said with a giggle following it and a blush that had been on my cheeks since drink 3. A confused look came upon him when I said that. He could hold his liquor better then I could thats for sure, but he was still pretty drunk by then. Wrapping one arm around my shoulders and letting his hand rest not to far from my breasts he chuckled, and said "And you're not to bad yourself for a survivor". I leaned up and pecked him on his face painted cheek. Entity only knows how long that had been on his face. The peck stunned him, but also gave him some ideas, seeing as I had some mutual interest. He wanted to see how far he could take it in my drunken state. He wouldnt go "all the way" but he wanted to explore the area.

His hand that he had rested by my shoulders started to message them, rubbing them gently yet firm not wanting to hurt me but not so light that he may as well be petting me. It only caused me to wimped a little and lean into him more, the subtle blush I had before growing more prominent. He liked this reaction and moved farther down my bust kneading as he went. This only further cause small noises to come out of me. 'If I wasn't this drunk I would be making all this noise' or at least I would like to think so. His other hand rested on my thighs as he overall moved closer into and around me, almost as if covering me from the rest of the realm. His left hand moved from around my shoulder as that he could tower fully over me, his forehead resting on mine. "So whats the plan" I ask with a giggle. "So silly, so cute, if we weren't in this realm I might have stolen you for myself long ago" he said, but not a hint of malice was in his voice, but I tought I heard ... admiration? Looking up at him I pecked his nose and said "I would have probably let you" and after that his half gloved hand grabbed my chin and kissed me, I couldn't help but kiss him back. The face paint gave an odd texture to his lips. His other hand roamed my body, up from my thighs and under my t-shirt.

His hand slid over my stomach the mix of fabric and skin tickling me as I giggled into our little makeup removing make out. His hand ran over one of my breasts that was still covered and slid his thumb over the still covered nipple, the feeling sending a shiver up my spine. I couldnt really do much myself as I was to drunk to really move. I had no fear of trials however as the entity sobers you up before sending you off, however killer headache after the trial was still shit. So I sat there enjoying every second I may have of this pleasure. He kept touching you, until sadly the Entity called for him. "Dam it!" He spat out, cussing out the wicked god for ruining the moment. "Dont worry we can continue it next time, sober that is" I said to him in hopes of getting him in a better mood, hopefully he won't go to hard on my friends.

And that is the end of that, took me a while and was written on many different occasions, so it may seem a little all over the place. Hope you enjoyed.